Foran to the dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
traffic must be low this week on the triple m website. can't have the advertisers see poor numbers, quick lets make something up that will drive some traffic to the website. hook, line and sinker.
the sinker being about the only thing rattling around in matty johns inflated head these days.

Guzzler said:
bones said:
I'm going to put every cent I have on the dogs to win the premiership. With Keiran Foran, Israel Folau, Jarryd Hayne, Josh Dugan, Josh Hoffman, Kevin Locke and Sam Tomkins all going there, they will win the comp for sure. Get on it guys!

You forgot we have signed Hoppa Jnr also

And Thurston

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/des-hasler-has-lured-johnathan-thurston-back-to-belmore-in-after-dark-bid-for-the-north-queensland-superstar/story-e6frexnr-1226521592761

CAMBO said:
To their credit the gronks at the kennel seem to share our opinion that this is BS remember this super grass fella said we were talking to izzy.

The reason this guy is called super grass is because that's what he's been smoking.

Peter C said:
Perhaps we are going to do a straight swap , Foz for the TRex,

Now thats a cruel taunt towards those low IQ dogs fans who will surely go into meltdown over the possibility. I approve.

Another day another Manly rumour.

Remember well guys this same source predicted we would be decimated at the end of 2011.

Has the cricket started yet???

Foran might be looking for a new manager soon though

NRL player agent Paul Sutton charged with manslaughter
Date October 16, 2013 - 3:48PM

Shaun Miles was found dead in Kingaroy earlier this year. NRL player agent Paul Sutton has been charged with manslaughter over the death of a former Queensland bush jockey.

Shaun Miles was found dead in the front yard of a house in the southern Queensland town of Kingaroy about 7am on May 24.

The 43-year-old local had been with friends at Kingaroy's Club Hotel until 9pm the previous night, where he was allegedly involved in a scuffle with several NRL agents in town for the annual rugby league schoolboys carnival.

At the time, police said they were reviewing CCTV footage from the hotel, but could not confirm reports Mr Miles had been involved in an altercation with Mr Sutton outside the pub.

Mr Sutton, whose client list at SFX Sports management includes Dragons star Josh Dugan and Manly five-eighth Kieran Foran, was charged with one count of manslaughter on Wednesday.

He was granted bail in Brisbane Magistrates Court.

The 41-year-old agent is due to face court again on November 25.

Mr Miles' body was found 850 metres from the pub, in the front yard of a house on the corner Alford and Fisher streets.

He was found with "some superficial, minor facial injuries".

Read more: http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/queensland/nrl-player-agent-paul-sutton-charged-with-manslaughter-20131016-2vmh8.html#ixzz2hrfA06pU

Possibly foz fancies a long drive to training from his new house in belrose. Would make sense. Also his large manly contract that from memory had built in % increases commensurate with cap increases might be too small.

A theory on the Triple M website: I love how Joey starts rumours to Matty so the Manly boys can sit back and laugh at him. Brotherly love at it''s best.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7