Foran to the dogs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Yeah Triple M announced it 18 months ago. I'm not sure why he played with us this year. Somebody should tell him he signed with the Dogs.
http://www.triplem.com.au/sydney/sport/nrl/news/reports-kieran-foran-has-signed-with-the-bulldogs/

Really ?

Here we go again

"There is talk that he's signed with the Bulldogs already," said Triple M Grill Team host Matty Johns. "I don't know if that's 100% true. But that is what we are hearing, that he will be a Bulldog next year. So if you're a Manly fan and it's true then it's bad news."

An eagle-eyed Triple M listener has added fuel to the fire, spotting Foran in conversation with Bulldogs coach Des Hasler at Belmore earlier today.

This is the article

Isn't Foz in camp with the Kiwis

I thought he was on contract until end of 2015. Why would Manly let him out 2 years early? I thought he was in the UK now anyway. I think they flew out on Monday.

April 29, 2012

Star five-eighth Kieran Foran has finally put an end to speculation surrounding his future, signing a new three-year contract with Manly Sea Eagles.

The deal sees the star five-eighth stay a Manly until at least the end of the 2015 season, and will be a huge relief for the Sea Eagles after it looked like the New Zealand international may have followed former coach Des Hasler to Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs.

Foran had dinner at Des Hasler's northern beaches home last Thursday to break the news that he was knocking back a $2.8 million four-year deal with Canterbury to stay with Manly.

http://www.foxsports.com.au/league/nrl-premiership/five-eighth-kieran-foran-signs-contract-extension-keeping-him-at-manly-sea-eagles-until-end-of-2015/story-fn2mcuj6-1226341705692

Article in yesterday's smh about Bulldogs CEO Castle said straight up that matty johns makes stuff up (in reference to Hayne ).

No news flash there. His strike rate is impeccable .

I'd be surprised if des is still there in 2016. He started to fade into the background this year.

Unless they are talking 2016. You'd think it'd have to be absolute rubbish. Manly would not release him. His current contract would not have any get out clauses.

Castle yesterday on Johns. Today Johns gives another Bulldogs signing scoop.

Castle had previously said that netballers "aren't angels all of the time" and that there were situations that she had to sort. But, unlike in rugby league, those issues didn't make the newspapers as well and that has been the biggest difference she's noted since making the shift.

"The media scrutiny is like nothing you can imagine. Thirty fulltime journalists that only write about rugby league and have to fill 20 pages of content every single day of the week. It's a lot of stories, it's a lot of scrutiny," she said.

It's also often a lot of cobblers, even if it gets dressed up as the dead set truth.

Take Jarryd Hayne for instance. It's been rumoured he'll replace Barba at the Bulldogs, despite him saying he isn't leaving Parramatta, Parramatta saying he's not on the market and the Bulldogs saying they don't want him and haven't offered a contract.

"There is very much a [media] culture of 'I'm in the know'. I was driving down the road the other day and Matty Johns was on his radio show [saying] 'I've got it on good authority that Jarryd Hayne is going to the Bulldogs' and that is completely fabricated."

The cycle isn't helped by the fact that some clubs leak like sieves. Castle was always open, on or off the record, in netball, but has to be guarded now and keeping the Bulldogs out of the media is actually a small victory.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/bulldogs-ceo-raelene-castle-finding-it-hard-to-let-go-of-netball-ties-20131015-2vkxf.html#ixzz2hpUTXWqC

@Larissa, we don't need another Kieran Forum at this time of year:rolleyes:. Do you know anything about this seemingly baseless rumour and can the club confirm Foz is staying put?

Can someone check over at the kennel and see if there is a 'Keiran Foran Possible Signing Superthread'.

bones said:
Can someone check over at the kennel and see if there is a 'Keiran Foran Possible Signing Superthread'.

affirmative but only early stages and on it's 2nd page, By days end should be close to 30-40

Matthew johns is a wanker.
That show used to be funny. But you can only use the same smutty jokes so many times and rely on the same rumour mongering.

Matt johns should stick to what he knows best, New Zealand motel rooms.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6