Foran or Moylan ?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Foran is a broken down player both physically and mentally. Moylan is just unhappy at Penrith and wants out.

I know DCE and Foran have history as halves partners.....but I'd still rather have Moylan at this stage of their careers.

Just to confirm HE, we are banned from posting pics of Erin Moylan or Erin Moran as I have seen some rule breakers on this thread.
Hell no 96.post away.
That pic @BOZO put up of Erin molan was pretty good.
Erin Moran was too back in the day.
I just don't want any recent pics of her considering her.........
Current condition.

Can't people just be content with what we have in the halves? Green is there next year (hopefully) and he made a significant difference this year.

We appear to have emerging talent in the shape of Tom Wright (and maybe others) to look forward to.

It's not the halves that need strengthening. It's the back row and the three quarters. I think we're all on the same sheet there.

I can only assume that all the 'buy this bloke, buy that bloke' people on here aren't old enough to remember how little return Manly got from players like Boyd, Brown, Dorahy, Close, McCabe, Sigsworth et al, at least in terms of premierships? That is, no return. In the case of some of those players, their playing loyalties lay elsewhere (when it came to the crunch).

I want local juniors in our side and only those imports that really want to be here and aren't merely interested in a meal ticket.

Can't people just be content with what we have in the halves? Green is there next year (hopefully) and he made a significant difference this year.

We appear to have emerging talent in the shape of Tom Wright (and maybe others) to look forward to.

It's not the halves that need strengthening. It's the back row and the three quarters. I think we're all on the same sheet there.

I can only assume that all the 'buy this bloke, buy that bloke' people on here aren't old enough to remember how little return Manly got from players like Boyd, Brown, Dorahy, Close, McCabe, Sigsworth et al, at least in terms of premierships? That is, no return. In the case of some of those players, their playing loyalties lay elsewhere (when it came to the crunch).

I want local juniors in our side and only those imports that really want to be here and aren't merely interested in a meal ticket.

Too young to remember most of those guys mate, but I do remember what the purchases of Kite, Kennedy, Orford, Lyon etc got us

can only assume that all the 'buy this bloke, buy that bloke' people on here aren't old enough to remember
I'm old enough to remember Reilly, O'Neil and Branighan, which tipped us from contenders (perennial) to premiers, and multiple premiers at that. It's always a question of balance. As Kiwi says, that build up towards 2008 was masterful recruitment, one piece of the puzzle at a time.

I'm old enough to remember Reilly, O'Neil and Branighan, which tipped us from contenders (perennial) to premiers, and multiple premiers at that. It's always a question of balance. As Kiwi says, that build up towards 2008 was masterful recruitment, one piece of the puzzle at a time.
True. But not the approach of the early 1980s.

We have a good emerging team here. We don't need a high priced import, to fill a position that isn't a recruiting priority for 2018 or even beyond that, with someone who appears to have 'issues.'

DCE excelled next to Foran, and I'd probably call him a running half. Foran is all class ON the field, no matter what people say. He's gritty, plays hard, runs hard and has skill.

That being said, I'd say Moylan is more skilled, less gritty, but is much quicker.

Terry was right though, Blake Green has done really well, but he'll be 32 next season, and if The Warriors are open to giving him a 3 year extension, Manly need to do the right thing by the guy (if that's what he wants).

1. Moylan
2. Green
3. Foran

would be my choice, but I wouldn't complain with any, as they are all amazing players in their own rights.

We don't want Foran. He was good for us early on but after the Eels saga and Warriors I would be very surprised if he goes that well for the dogs. Could be wrong.

Daly has voted.....

108_20170830035934.jpg

Moylan everyday of the week. As much as I admire Foran for his tenacity his best may be behind him. I thought that his combination with Shaun Johnson at Auckland would have been special but nothing really eventuated..

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8