Foran just bumping up his price tag

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Would any club in the NRL be really able to table a $1.8 Million a year deal??
3rd Party Agreements or not, I don't think there are going to be offers like that for quite awhile yet.. It would start a sh*t storm if Warriors actually tabled that offer.

If Manly can offer $1.1 Million then it's not a giant stretch to add $700k a year in endorsements and appearance fees as 3rd party payments.

One team cities ( especially Brisbane & Auckland) have a huge advantage over the Sydney teams as far as being able to offer a myriad of these deals.

I remember when Lockyer was supposedly getting $250k a year in his last two years , well he was on every second TV advertisment up here and there would have been a dozen different billboards with his image on them, and you can bet the real figure was closer to $1 Million a year.

So yes I reckon $1.8 is doable.

Just curious to hear everyones opinion.. Just say Foran was resigned with us for $1.8 Million a year. What precedent would that set for future contracts?

Mark from Brisbane said:
If Manly can offer $1.1 Million then it's not a giant stretch to add $700k a year in endorsements and appearance fees as 3rd party payments.

One team cities ( especially Brisbane & Auckland) have a huge advantage over the Sydney teams as far as being able to offer a myriad of these deals.

I remember when Lockyer was supposedly getting $250k a year in his last two years , well he was on every second TV advertisment up here and there would have been a dozen different billboards with his image on them, and you can bet the real figure was closer to $1 Million a year.

So yes I reckon $1.8 is doable.

Not to mention his gauranteed job with channel Nein when he finished Mark... Or his other "alleged" business lol ;)

Nobody's worth $1.8 mill per season.

The very best maybe $800- $900k range, per year.

If 1 or 2 blokes r gettin' that much dough, you end up with 10 forwards/ bench forwards & 2 or 3 wingers / outside backs sayin';

"Fu^k you. You hit it up & you make the next 3 tackles yourself."

Pay them well but try and keep the entire club happy and motivated.

ManlyMit said:
Just curious to hear everyones opinion.. Just say Foran was resigned with us for $1.8 Million a year. What precedent would that set for future contracts?

Nobody is offering 1.8 mill per year lol

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7