Foran chooses Eels for 'Lifestyle' reasons.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I keep getting told that every year.
"Get used to not making the finals."
When Stewart had his legal issues, when Orford left, when Hodkinson got poached by the Bulldogs, and every year since then we get the usual "You have an aging roster" (Doesn't everyones roster age, by the way?)
The thing is, I havent had a chance to get used to it because its yet to happen.
We have missed out on the Auckland 9s finals both years, does that count?
LOL Blake, great to see you turn up, your the Blake i was referring to in my OP, ive always liked the name Blake, its a Manly surfy type name, you wouldnt find a Blake in Parramatta, we have more Mahammads and Abduls.

I've lived about driver, 9 iron from Parramatta most of my life.
My suggestion to all of you on the northern beaches is stay there.
Nothing out here worth seeing.

Haha well played Slimey but I live close enough to Parra to know that it's a sh*t hole. Only go there when it's absolutely necessary. Bet Choc, Lussick, Hoppa etc are loving the massive commute to work everyday.

Mal........................please

It certainly is not a **** hole, Mt Druitt and Claymore are very under rated places to live.

Ha when you have to rip up Jamil Hopoate and Zane Tetevano's contract during the off season then yeah its pretty long. Oh and Watmough abandoning a sinking ship....Get use to not making the finals.

I am having trouble "getting used to it", feel free to share some pointers!

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2