Foran chooses Eels for 'Lifestyle' reasons.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Slime

Its obvious why guys like Choc and Foran have chosen Parramatta and its not about money.
Its about the 'lifestyle' a great place like Parramatta has to offer.
Who would want to live in Manly when you can move to the Parramatta river and walk its sunny banks, take a nice afternoon dip, should be a world wonder imo, it ****es all over manly beach, we also have places like Cabramatta mall which puts the courso to shame for food, entertainment and multicultural magic.
You guys dont even have a train station, and have you ever been to Parramatta park? its a wonderland.
And theres no doubt we have a lot more attractive ladies out this way.
You guys need to face it, the west is the new black, everybody wants to live here, its not just the players either, even your regular Blake from Manly is trying to move to Parra these days.
The exodus has begun.
If your looking for real estate in the Doonside or Mt Druitt areas please PM me.
Cheers

Its obvious why guys like Choc and Foran have chosen Parramatta and its not about money.
Who would want to live in Manly when you can move to the Parramatta river and walk its sunny banks, take a nice afternoon dip, should be a world wonder imo, it ****es all over manly beach, we also have places like Cabramatta mall which puts the courso to shame for food, entertainment and multicultural magic.
You guys dont even have a train station, and have you ever been to Parramatta park? its a wonderland.
You guys need to face it, the west is the new black, everybody wants to live here, its not just the players either, even your regular Blake from Manly is trying to move to Parra these days.
The exodus has begun.
If your looking for real estate in the Doonside or Mt Druitt areas please PM me.
Cheers

Haha classic - i'll pay that @Slime.

images2YKNMS50.jpg
The exodus has begun.
Cheers

Attachments

• images2YKNMS50.jpg
    images2YKNMS50.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 3
Seriously guys, his whole family wanted to be in a better and safer area, him coming to us has nothing to do with money, i actually heard the Parramatta river was a big draw card for him.
Its dead set under rated.

Seriously guys, his whole family wanted to be in a better and safer area, him coming to us has nothing to do with money, i actually heard the Parramatta river was a big draw card for him.
Its dead set under rated.
yes that's right the Parramatta river is a big draw card for the players because that's where they piss in after every loss
images2YKNMS50.jpg

gold

the only thing that could possibly be seen as more attractive in a parramatta 'lady' is their lack of teeth; and even then its a stretch. ;)

Fellas this is a bit harsh,
gold

the only thing that could possibly be seen as more attractive in a parramatta 'lady' is their lack of teeth; and even then its a stretch. ;)

Hold on, My mrs grew up in Lansvale caravan park (the rich side) her parents used to make the kids clean their teeth with sand because her dad was sleeping in a pen at Dapto Dogs with a serious gambling problem, its not her fault her teeth arnt great, and the 20 year meth addiction didnt help them either, but shes still a looker, at least a 9/10

Fellas this is a bit harsh,

Hold on, My mrs grew up in Lansvale caravan park (the rich side) her parents used to make the kids clean their teeth with sand because her dad was sleeping in a pen at Dapto Dogs with a serious gambling problem, its not her fault her teeth arnt great, and the 20 year meth addiction didnt help them either, but she has a nice pair of falsies in there now, you wouldnt be able to tell they arnt real.

Way to go Slime. Sharing, now that's the sort of people we are:)

The fact that you are all getting so worked up is satisfying enough...Lurker its all part of the rivalry, its why we love the NRL...Plus it been a long off season.

When you miss out on the finals every year, aren't all off seasons long?

I keep getting told that every year.
"Get used to not making the finals."
When Stewart had his legal issues, when Orford left, when Hodkinson got poached by the Bulldogs, and every year since then we get the usual "You have an aging roster" (Doesn't everyones roster age, by the way?)
The thing is, I havent had a chance to get used to it because its yet to happen.
We have missed out on the Auckland 9s finals both years, does that count?

Haha well played Slimey but I live close enough to Parra to know that it's a sh*t hole. Only go there when it's absolutely necessary. Bet Choc, Lussick, Hoppa etc are loving the massive commute to work everyday.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8