Foran better than DCE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I never knew Austin plays full back. Pointless comparing apples with oranges.

No, it had nothing to do with position. We have a ready-made fullback and if both were on the market, I would take Austin. I think any supporter of any other club would say the same thing. Don't be so smug...

No, it had nothing to do with position. We have a ready-made fullback and if both were on the market, I would take Austin. I think any supporter of any other club would say the same thing. Don't be so smug...
IF they played the same position - based on age and injury history most (non Manly fans) would pick Austin. He isn't in the same class as Snake though, he's had one good year at Canberra. Snake has had over a decade of good to excellent years.

IF they played the same position - based on age and injury history most (non Manly fans) would pick Austin. He isn't in the same class as Snake though, he's had one good year at Canberra. Snake has had over a decade of good to excellent years.

I said I wasn't talking about 2008. I was talking about 2016 and you validated my point. Bob Fulton is an immortal but I wouldn't have him over Blake Austin in 2016.

I always like looking at these lists. If a player is high I get excited and go 'yup they should be in the top 10' and if they aren't I just go 'get stuffed!'

What annoys me is Foran ( and others) are there purely on reputation not on what they have done in recent years. Whereas the best centre in the world over the last ten years doesn't make the top 50? Sure he had a quieter season, but still kills most in that list.

Rothfield is a journo, paid to have an opinion and in the process create click bait with said opinions.

Looks like it's still working for him.

Also the stuff about Foran vs DCE was published out of context. He really meant to state that Foran is a bigger sook than DCE. In other words, this decade's Michael Monaghan.

Foran and Cherry were both supposed to be leaving early last year. Cherry put in and played for the team, Foran had a sook on the sideline and played with himself, pretty sure we kept the better player.
His local parish priest at Burl Ives showed him the ropes.

Chez is by far the better player, leader and person.......!! He is miles ahead in the stats vs Forme for 2015 in almost every area, more line breaks, more off loads, more kicks, more 40/20's, far more tackles (Chez was our 3rd highest tackler in 2015) etc, etc.

Forme can be a solid player when he does decide to put 100% in but Chez is a game changer, no doubt about it.

And Chez is far more intelligent, speaks well, has always been friendly and enthusiastic with fan interaction, has won the Clive Churchill medal and has a great tattoo.

There really is no comparison, Chez is a Mighty Manly Sea Eagle and Forme is slimey whinging worm........!!

image.jpeg

Buzz and the dt are a fn joke, agenda driven fck wits, i refuse to pay to read absolute crap.
Anyone can see that the eels are being promoted in the media both on fox and through the dt, the order comes from the nrl as they are losing the west to afl and soccer simple as that.
Storm and dogs got stripped points for salary cap breaches not the eels what reason is there for not taking points....they played the entire 2015 season in breach of the cap, repeatedly warned by the nrl and all they did was ask for an exemption after the fact. Fck the nrl and all the agenda driven dckheads running and promoting the game, check the stats and ur financials ur doing a sht job and promoting a bunch of cheats aint gunna help.

I had more confidence when Foran was out and Killer wore 6. That being said I liked Foran one tough little bugger but i think he will wear out and cop many injuries in his later career.

Lol Foran is crap compared DCE

Kicking-DCE
Attack-DCE
Defence-DCE

Who cares if Foran doesn't cry when he gets injured DCE doesn't get injured Foran is a joke starts playing crap as soon as he signs a contract what a joke, shows when Foran signs his contract with warriors in 2017 and watch parra fans as he plays crap for 2017 he is a joke no heart

I've gotta say I hope snake isn't going to hobble his way through the season. We need him at his very best and calling the shots from the back of the action. We are almost unbeatable when he's on the field, when he's off I don't know if Tommy Turbo is going to be organising everyone. Is he vocal? If not he needs to be.

I've gotta say I hope snake isn't going to hobble his way through the season. We need him at his very best and calling the shots from the back of the action. We are almost unbeatable when he's on the field, when he's off I don't know if Tommy Turbo is going to be organising everyone. Is he vocal? If not he needs to be.
Don't worry he barks orders this kid makes sure he is running the show, Tom will star at fullback and I think will be a surprise Bolter for origin. His defence is great, his attack speaks for itself, his ball playing skills grow by the game and him under the high ball is not a problem. Hey @Eelectric what is your new origin squad for 2016 and the future? Would be interesting to see who you think out of eels young guns could play origin I'm always keen to learn more about other clubs youngsters

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6