Foran better than DCE

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

ManlyMatt

Reserve Grader
I dunno if anyone noticed but rothfield published his top 50 players and put Foran ahead of DCE. Seriously his bias against manly is getting so boring. DCE is light years ahead of Foran and I have maintained that from the very beginning. Only a person who doesn't watch manly games would think Foran is a better player. What would you expect from this knob jockey though. If Foran was better, he would have the multi million life time deal but he doesn't.

Buzz 'Foran is the Messiah' - we at Manly know him to be a false Prophet @:cool:

Let the games begin!

NB. Chez won the Clive Churchill medal in a game Foran also played in :trophy:

Foran is tough and a great leader. DCE is tough, a good leader, and has a greater skill set.

Forced to make a choice I would pick DCE every time. But seriously, why get worked up over these stupid lists anyway.

Last edited:
In '11, they were both God damn awesome - so hard to choose between them. In '12, the team was inconsistent - neither had the greatest year.
In '13, DCE was superior - hence the Clive Churchill award.
Late '14 and most of '15 Foran lost heart and it showed, whereas DCE may have been guilty of trying too hard in some games, but never giving up.

I think it's a case of 'DCE is better for Manly',
not 'DCE is better than Foran' or vice versa.

I believe that Foran could even be better start to year then DCE but in long run no contest. The style of player that Foran was so effective with is not sustainable. We got the best out of him. I'm glad for him, Mrs Karma and Eels at the deal he got.

Foz may be tough but the great leader stuff - haven't seen it. I HAVE seen a sook and a white ant. I've seen someone who doesn't like to do too much media work, etc which isn't what a leader would do. I can't see him diving on the grenade so to speak to save his troops. The leader stuff is a myth.

Not sure why we are wasting or time even discussing how good either of them is, according to ch9 the slime have already won the 2016 comp, gf etc. we should all just give up now

Its a dead set joke.

Foran and James Graham and Sam Burgess never fired shots in 2015.

If I was head of recruitment I would take Austin over Stewart. We are talking about 2016 aren't we?
I never knew Austin plays full back. Pointless comparing apples with oranges.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6