Foran back to form

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
From the outside looking in Foran was the main reason Tooves was sacked.

Even before and especially after DCE signed with the Coast the club banked on him being the next captain and leader and he told them he would only play under Brad Arthur and he would never play under Toovey.

Tooves was essentially a dead man walking from then on.

2V does not give him cuddles and pretend he is a daddy figure

From the outside looking in Foran was the main reason Tooves was sacked.

Even before and especially after DCE signed with the Coast the club banked on him being the next captain and leader and he told them he would only play under Brad Arthur and he would never play under Toovey.

Tooves was essentially a dead man walking from then on.

Yeah, I remember little things like:-

1. Foran demanding a "clearing of the air" meeting with Tooves
2. Foran claiming Arthur would take his career to the next level
3. Foran openly stating he awoke to the feeling he wanted to leave us at times
4. Foran's missus claiming Karma the day he signed with Paramatta
5. Holes in Foran's stories around timing & our club
6. Really, really poor form for 95% of his last 25-30 games

My feel is that he has thought that he is bigger than the club, and you know what - no player is. I think that's where our club has slipped a little in the last few years.

Players have been able to rule the roost. Like I say, if Tooves didn't want to sign Glenn Stewart, so be it. Same goes if he didn't want Burgess in the team.

I stated very early his behaviour would spell the end of his coach - in fact, I wrote that to Kelly. Sad, sad day. Hell, I was actually on the other side of the fence until recently. They treat Foran like he's gold (they say he has all this valor and honour about him), yet Ballin is shown the door - wtf?

Agree poor choices ect....fact is if the players can except him after some ordinary calls, it shows he is having a dig....while wearing the Seaeagles emblem & prepared to put his body on the line till seasons end....is a massive part of any potential success in 2015 - plenty of time to hate him after that

On the Sunday Footy Show yesterday, Joey was talking about Foran and how he calls him 'popgun' because his legs don't have a long kick in them at all. Parra will be needing someone with a cannon to be playing beside him

Johns also said he bet Foran that he could never kick a 40/20 and he couldn't wait for halftime the other night to let Foran know that his kick didn't count as a 40/20 because Boyd touched it

I put Johns into the same category as Warne. Great players but total dickhe*ds when they open their mouths.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4