Foran back to form

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
Has copped a massive bagging in recent times for the way he jumped ship & more to the point....some lame performances & rightly so.
But credit where its due - has been having a dig recently & although has made errors from rushing things - not due to lack of effort.
Against Brisbane that was his best game in a long time, like many other players....but was great to see him really ripping in with the passion I must admit, thought was not there to give.
IF...Manly are to continue into the finals his form will be vital, as he really is a leader the players around him believe in & at times feed off his attitude.
Deserves support through this season with this sort of effort & has the opportunity to leave behing far more satisfied supporters if his on field efforts stay at this level.

He certainly looked like a happy man now that Tooves has been sacked.

The other very good performance from him was against Tigers where his parra contract situation was up in the air.

Too bad he didn't put these efforts in at the beginning of the year!

It is well documented how most of us feel about Foran defecting to the whinging worms. He like the rest of our team is benefiting from a team that has come together again. If he does this for the next 5 games and hopefully more I will be content with that but once he wears blue and gold all bets are off! lol

No doubt he has made a decision he will regret imo.....
Still appreciate Foran giving massive effort & the players certainly respond to it around him.
To see him & DCE, Snake , Ballin & the Turbo Bros high fiving & feeding of each others positive energy tells me that Manly blood that went missing is back in his veins....& thats good enough for me to support him for the remainder of 2015

I actually think the realization of what he's losing next year is dawning on Foran, and even though this year is a massive long shot, he is thinking 'wow you know what, we have a good team here, and could make a dent in the finals'.

As others have said, pity it's taken this long for the penny to drop.

He is still a sooky dickhead whose last 12 months performances have been a disgrace
The Owner's have put all the blame on 2v, so honourable Foran is guilt free.:mad:

He may have also realized that a Premiership by 2020 that the Parra CEO forecast, is in reality the 2015 Premiership :giggle:

Fora has won his one and only premiership until he ditches the worms and plays for a fair dinkum club. he will count his money and be content with that and next year when we play them he will understand why the whinging worms are despised by our fans.

So far he's getting paid about 300k per good game this year.
I guess the penny has dropped and he realises this is his last chance to win a comp or even make the finals for the next 5 years.

Foran now has 2020 vision.

He sees this is the last year he'll have a chance to play finals -- until 2020.

From the outside looking in Foran was the main reason Tooves was sacked.

Even before and especially after DCE signed with the Coast the club banked on him being the next captain and leader and he told them he would only play under Brad Arthur and he would never play under Toovey.

Tooves was essentially a dead man walking from then on.

So far he's getting paid about 300k per good game this year.
I guess the penny has dropped and he realises this is his last chance to win a comp or even make the finals for the next 5 years.
Next year he'll be earning about 300k per win.

He certainly looked like a happy man now that Tooves has been sacked.

The other very good performance from him was against Tigers where his parra contract situation was up in the air.

Too bad he didn't put these efforts in at the beginning of the year!

Not sure its happiness about Toovey. More like guilt. He played a big part in what has happened to Tooves.

Re the spirit on display last night. Makes you realise what they could have achieved last year if people like Foran and Watmong weren't having an extended hissy fit.

Four or five things went against Tooves, imo.
1. The Quantum alliance
2. the Gift decision + the 2013 GF result, and poor exit from the 2012 semis
3 His weird team selections and lack of new or sophisticated game plans this year
4 gradually declining defensive structures and the run of injuries

The decision to dump him had been taken a few weeks before the Arko article came out.

Foran has been impressive for the last two weeks in a row now.

Very impressive. (Short kicking game excluded)

He plays his best when he plays direct footy. Tryline to tryline.
Foran doesnt have the silky deceptiveness of Cherry.

Its good to see this form rise, for the sake of our current season, and Parra fans will be hoping they get more of this form from Foran over the next 4 years.

I still firmly believe that we locked up the right man in Cherry.

Look it's like a girlfriend who cheated on you and then shows up at your door begging to have you back because she realises you're such a great bloke (team) and that it was all a mistake. It hurts to say it but you just have to tell them that you're sorry but you only get one chance to be with the champ. You blew it. There's a tiny place in my heart for you but you're beneath me now.

Look it's like a girlfriend who cheated on you and then shows up at your door begging to have you back because she realises you're such a great bloke (team) and that it was all a mistake. It hurts to say it but you just have to tell them that you're sorry but you only get one chance to be with the champ. You blew it. There's a tiny place in my heart for you but you're beneath me now.
But do your best to try and remind me how good you were! Before next season.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6