For those having a quiet NYE...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Did you see Darcy play hooker at all for SCSE?? I saw a t.v. game where he killed it at 9. Not sure if he's the same animal now though, he looks much bigger.

What a great team that SSCSE 2009 premiership team was and is now proving to be at NRL level. T Rex at 5/8th was a juggernaught. I knew DCE was going to be great thats why I didnt care when Dogkinson went. Where u live Moz ?

12 o'clock. Time to throw some more banana prawns and a couple of steaks on the B.B.Q. All washed down with a couple of ice cold XXXX. Once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

mickqld said:
What a great team that SSCSE 2009 premiership team was and is now proving to be at NRL level. T Rex at 5/8th was a juggernaught. I knew DCE was going to be great thats why I didnt care when Dogkinson went. Where u live Moz ?

Rockhampton mate. Home of the mighty Comets (I mean Capras) The Qld comp is THE breeding ground for NRL talent. The Storm have been pulling players from there for years, and our young blokes have proved it too. I was calling for DCE before Hodko too when Orfie went. I got shut down by people telling me Hodko was the future. PFFT. You making the Townsville run this year?

lismore_fan said:
Damn! Missed it.
Was watching the Royal Military Tattoo on the ABC.
lol
Have to watch the GF on DVD today (NYD).

Really, as a choice.... I prefer the 2008 win .... maybe I'll just watch both!

Is it still possible to buy the 2008 Manly / Melbourne GF DVD does anyone know? Wouldove to buy that one? thanks :cool:

I saw a copy at Dick Smith here in Rocky the other day. If i see it again i'll grab it and let you know.

mickqld said:
Yeah Burleigh Bears country but I actually prefer the Sunshine Coast Sea Eagles in the QLD cup

Opening the useless trivia file: Years ago I gather my dad was friends with the burliegh bears coach as every christmas time (i think) they'd come down to our farm and camp over the weekend. I was only a kid but remember they'd drink and party a lot and were always kind enough to let me play in their touch footy games (ah falling for every dummy.....the memories)

edit: it's 9.40pm here nye - so I too am having a quiet night in. sigh

mozgrame said:
I saw a copy at Dick Smith here in Rocky the other day. If i see it again i'll grab it and let you know.

Hi Mozgrame, that would be fab - thanks heaps. :D

I checked the Manly online shop and it has Magic of Manly , 2011 gf of which I own both. Have to get the 2009 world cup challenge too from the shop - but no 2008 DVD - odd

That is pre season training GE. ;)

1947 said:
mozgrame said:

Hi Mozgrame, that would be fab - thanks heaps. :D

I checked the Manly online shop and it has Magic of Manly , 2011 gf of which I own both. Have to get the 2009 world cup challenge too from the shop - but no 2008 DVD - odd

Too easy 1947. I'll let you know mate.

1947 said:
lismore_fan said:
Damn! Missed it.
lol

Is it still possible to buy the 2008 Manly / Melbourne GF DVD does anyone know? Wouldove to buy that one? thanks :cool:
I have a DVD of the match that was televised on Foxtel,I can make you a copy, Fox commentary though.

Peter C said:
1947 said:
lismore_fan said:
Damn! Missed it.
lol

I have a DVD of the match that was televised on Foxtel,I can make you a copy, Fox commentary though.

Ok thanks Mozgrane & Peter C.

Would be great if a copy from Dick Smith is available and I will definately buy it off you and post you a money order as I reside in Sydney, but in the interim I would take a copy off you Peter if it is not too much trouble for you.
What do you need from me for this to be arranged?

http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/dvd/dvd-genres/sport-fitness/manly-grand-finals/473907

Manly Grand finals dvd from JBHIFI.

1947 said:
Peter C said:
1947 said:
lismore_fan said:
Damn! Missed it.
lol

Would be great if a copy from Dick Smith is available and I will definately buy it off you and post you a money order as I reside in Sydney, but in the interim I would take a copy off you Peter if it is not too much trouble for you.
Just send me your address details, whether by this post or PM and I will send it to you.
I can also send you a copy of the 2009 World Club Challenge if you want?

Peter C said:
1947 said:
Peter C said:
1947 said:
lismore_fan said:
Damn! Missed it.
lol

Just send me your address details, whether by this post or PM and I will send it to you.
I can also send you a copy of the 2009 World Club Challenge if you want?

Hi, thank you so much, really appreciate it :)
Mark it to Daniel and the address is 4/711 Victoria Road RydeNSW 2112.

Cheers,

manlyfan76 said:
http://www.jbhifionline.com.au/dvd/dvd-genres/sport-fitness/manly-grand-finals/473907

Manly Grand finals dvd from JBHIFI.

This looks good, so I went to JBHIFI this morning but none in stock, just the 2011 Premiers. They checked the system and located 1 only which was in Weribee Vic, but no others, so they said pretty much no hope of them transferring it.
Seems the 2008 GF DVD is hard to locate now.

Peter C and Mozgrame are helping me out though - thanks again.

G'day 1947. I was just over at the JB Hifi web store and found a 7 dvd set of Manly grand finals. It has '72, '73, '76, '78, '87, '96, and 08. The price is $47.99
Not sure if you are interested in that or not. If i can't get the Dick Smith copy, i will get you a copy of it.

mozgrame said:
G'day 1947. I was just over at the JB Hifi web store and found a 7 dvd set of Manly grand finals. It has '72, '73, '76, '78, '87, '96, and 08. The price is $47.99
Not sure if you are interested in that or not. If i can't get the Dick Smith copy, i will get you a copy of it.

Yes very interested in the 7 disc set, that was the one Manlyfan76 advised me of yesterday, which I enquired about at my local JBHIFI store this morning. Maybe they jst looked in NSW & Vic on their stock listings?

Anyway, either will do me fine just let me know - thanks heaps. :cool:

O.K. 1947, go to this website and have a browse, they have the 08 grand final for $19.95 and a few more interesting Manly dvd's.

sportsdelivered.com

Let me know how you get on. If you still want a free copy, let me know. :D

Mark from Brisbane said:
Fozzies no try was garbage, maybe the slightest of seperations BUT only on super slow mo should be 30 to 10
Believe it or not i hadn't watched the replay till i brought the dvd,but seriously that decision not to award foran a try was an absolute disgrace he had both hands on the ball even brandy had a go.

But howabout hoppas inside pass to glen to score that 3rd try superb.

How about Snake and his no look flick out the back to Bell. The Kite try was my favourite. 08 that is.

Absolutely! There will be a couple of new heads bobbing around out there this year, but if we can go back to back this year, we'll dominate for the next 5 atleast.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4