For the pessimists

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Let's face it, our whole team is crap. The forwards lack depth and penetration, our halves are the worst in the comp and our backline is a running joke.

HowI think we all long for the days when the likes of Jye Mullane, Kevin McGuinness, Albert Torrens and Gary Winter strode onto the field to dutifully recieve their ritual 50 point flogging.

Ah yes, those were the days, weren't they!

Bring back Grant '10 paces on the same blade of grass' Wooden. Luke 'Turnstile' Dorn, plus some of the pretenders who played for us back a few years ago. 5 wins and we were rejoicing that we didn't get the spoon!!!!!!

Lest we forget!!! (No offence intended to those we really need to remember!)

Just goes to show that some posters on this site have exceedingly short memories and are incapable of looking past their own nose when it comes to current form.

Lest we forget:

Rd19-PL04.jpg

What happened to mediocrity will not be tolerated and all that. A bit of success has made you all soft. 8)

They have been playing crap for a month and haven't shown us how they go in top gear for an entire 80 minutes all season (attack wise), people can be a little disappointed I think.

I'm not too worried yet, I just hope Des has worked out how to get them going in top gear by the time the finals come around, the last thing I want to see is another dud final series performance.

Certainly some ordinary footy back then but the team was well under the salary cap back then. You can add Sam Harris and Murphy to that list.

Mata has The Ox and Lyons exceded your expectations? Considering they're eating up 1/4 of the cap.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4