for ryan's benefit - we haven't lost 15 of our last 17 starts, facts runi another good story

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
for ryan's benefit - we haven't lost 15 of our last 17 starts, facts runi another good story

Here are our last 17 starts
rnd 2 lost 16 -20 cowboys
rnd 1 lsot 14 - 27 Raiders

final lost 22 - 46 eels
rnd 26 won 36 - 18 raiders
rnd 25 lost 20 - 22 warriors
rnd 24 lost 6 - 68 sharks
rnd 23 lost 14 - 22 knights
rnd 22 won 21 - 20 broncos
rnd 21 lost 24 - 26 cowboys
rnd 20 bye - no start
rnd 19 lost 10 - 36 saints
rnd 18 lost 12 - 16 panthers
rnd 17 lost 24 - 49 tigers
rnd 16 lost 12 - 31 dogs
rnd 15 won 48 - 26 knights
rnd 14 lost 6 - 44 souths
rnd 13 won 22 - 18 roosters
rnd 12 won 36 - 26 panthers

He is a banker.

Surely we don't take his stats seriously but its still quite an impressive record hey Flufster?

It is still a shameful record and nothing which the team can be proud of.

Last year is last year.

So far this year we have lost 2 out of 2. One was very ordinary against a team we should have flogged.

The other was an improved (but still not perfect display) against the Grand Finalists at home.

I do not understand the focus on last year - it is gone. Results this year will determine our success and that should be what we are looking at.

Fluffy I shall dub you "Flash Gordon" from now on...Defender of the universe!

I see the last 18 results listed, but no one seems to be accurately counting. :p I hope Ryan's calculator isn't used when determining my interest payments.
8|

Mb the bye is not a "start"

Here's a beauty.

Manly have won 6 of our last 30 night games.

great flip, now ryan will be using the 3 from their last 30 night games in every post

Too be honest with you I find it much easier to listen to Ryan than I do to hear why king shouldn't be dropped after every bloody game.

thats great, why dont your pop down to the corner shop and bye yourself a lollipop.

:lol:

Work out the average against points.

By the way guys - I used the statistics (if anyone has the Canberra last round win last year on DVD), that Wayne Pearce and his opposite commentator use. I didn't just make it up.

Last year is last year.
I do not understand the focus on last year - it is gone. Results this year will determine our success and that should be what we are looking at.

Exactly. To keep on referring to last years results in the CONTEXT of this year is like naming a seaside land release "Bollocksville" Makes no sense at all really.

Ok then DOGHNUT wins TWO losses:- is that better?

Ok then DOGHNUT wins TWO losses:- is that better?
Agreed. Not a good start but the semis this year will be decided upon the 2006 season and the whole 26 rounds. I have no idea how we will go (after all I have not been talking us up, saying how great Monas is going to be at five-eighth, how sensational our premier league team will be, yadayadayada etc).

I am on record as being concerned aobut our Front Row and Centre depth and so have been reserved about our chances.

It is all related to expectations. Some have suggested we are sure things to be in the top group - and so the posts one week about how good we are and being champions pre the Canberra game are now tinged with the reality that (at present) we are pretty average. There have been one or two who have been more up and down than the escalators at David Jones.

Much too early to write off our coach or team - the 26 weeks will tell the picture.

By the way guys - I used the statistics (if anyone has the Canberra last round win last year on DVD), that Wayne Pearce and his opposite commentator use. I didn't just make it up.

not the 1st time posters in this site use stats as a backbone to their argument, then blame another website or commentator for the error. We're all used to it by now so we'll let this go thru to the wicketkeeper........

just thinking actually how my mates and i discussed rcently that out of them all, Pearce is one of the worst commentators and never offers any real insight other than the bleeding obvious. Hate it when he get's Manly games....

[quote author=Ryan]

not the 1st time posters in this site use stats as a backbone to their argument, then blame another website or commentator for the error. We're all used to it by now so we'll let this go thru to the wicketkeeper........

just thinking actually how my mates and i discussed rcently that out of them all, Pearce is one of the worst commentators and never offers any real insight other than the bleeding obvious. Hate it when he get's Manly games....
[/quote]

Jeez could you be referring to the incidient where you blew up like a blonde hooker last year when I went off at Kings stats?

I dont know what you use the matter between your ears for. but when you have only stats to go by i.e. have not watched the game and have an OFFICIAL site claiming certain stats then how cna that be wrong or false? You are using known fact from an official source at the time.

No little pea heart run along to MSE where you seem intelligent

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4