For & Against could decide...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

maxta

First Grader
Premium Member
The Top 8 with plenty of teams in/out who could well end up in equal 8th spot after 26 rounds....
Unusually close at the pointy end of the season but its also of note that the teams 5-8 can very well beat the teams 1-4 in the crunch games with Roosters/Nth Qld the favoured 2 sides, but if crazy results can happen.....2015 is the year!!

We need another big win this weekend to get a leg up in the for/against category. Having said that, I'd be happy with a 1 point win so long as it's a win!

We need to crush the lesser teams that we play because the Dragons F/A is way better than ours and they are one of the 2 teams whose spot we might realistically be able to grab. The Dogs have a really soft draw so I'm not confident we will be able to get past them.

Yeah I think we need a big win this week and next week to help our F/A.

Hopefully the Donkeys will bounce back this week and hand dragoons a big loss.

Highly suspect 9th will be equal on points.

Goons F/A was only +10 before last weekend so not that far ahead, one big win/loss can change things very quickly

Does anyone know what happens if you are on the same points differential? Who comes higher? Is it then based on Points Scored For?

I know this is ****dy rare. But sometimes this could happen and decide who comes 8th and who comes 9th.

Does anyone know what happens if you are on the same points differential? Who comes higher? Is it then based on Points Scored For?

I know this is ****dy rare. But sometimes this could happen and decide who comes 8th and who comes 9th.

If equal points and F/A then it goes to highest F/A %.

i.e. For points/Against points x 100 = %.

Then tries, then goals, then field goals and then its a coin toss (literally a coin toss).

http://www.nrl.com/finals-hopes-down-to-the-toss-of-a-coin/tabid/10874/newsid/81512/default.aspx

Just as a side note, as it currently stands the way the % works, dragoons are in the best position, followed by Manly then Dogs, but only just, and 1 game can change that.

Basically you want to win without conceeding any points.

Last edited:
If equal points and F/A then it goes to highest F/A %.

i.e. For points/Against points x 100 = %.

Then tries, then goals, then field goals and then its a coin toss (literally a coin toss).

http://www.nrl.com/finals-hopes-down-to-the-toss-of-a-coin/tabid/10874/newsid/81512/default.aspx

Wow a coin toss after that! Admittedly it's not likely, but stranger things have happened.

I know in the World Cup (soccer) they used to do something similar in the group stages where if it was equal they would draw lots. Which is quite amazing.

Its technically possible to finish 4th. But extremely unlikely, bordering on impossible. We would bascially need souffs, sharks, dogs, dragons and storm to lose every game possible by considerable margins.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4