• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
The footy show
5 minutes NRL talk and the rest is all fart arsing around .
Matty Johns show is similar
The professor? What is he a professor of ?
And the winner is ..........
No show is more entertaining than all you feathered friends and this Silvertails forum show
The Silvertails show has it all
Passion , verbal biffs , humour and
All the latest Manly news .
Fck the footy show

Hey all.

just a heads up for those who like the footy show and Beau Ryan's vox pop section.

I'm a cameraman living in London and just filmed this coming weeks Beau Ryan segment in the streets of Old London Town.
The Guys a nutter and a large number of the confused English people we pounced on really didn't have a clue what the hell was going on. it was pretty funny so looking forward to see how the segment turns out.

What's he like "off air"? Nice guy?

Beau isn't the least bit funny.

He makes cheap humour out of minorities while in the background goes around ****ing people other than his wife.

Top bloke.

Yeah totally agree he's a tool. Same time he was cheating he was working in a children's pantomime in Sydney and my wife and daughter were there and at one point in the show he went into crowd (I assume he did every show), but he picked my family out and sat on my wife's knees and gave her cuddle and said to her "now you know what is like to be with a real man". What an ego! what a tool! shame I wasn't there. My daughter said some creepy man sat on mum and gave her a hug.

I'd just die...
Ha Ha, each to their own I guess. I steer well clear of the Northern Climes and not just because it choc full of Qlders. @;)

Give me snow, ice and an open fireplace with a nice red wine and a lovely cheese platter and I'm in heaven.

Hell for me is heat, humidity, sand and salt water. :(:sweating::whew:

Last edited:
Hey all.

just a heads up for those who like the footy show and Beau Ryan's vox pop section.

I'm a cameraman living in London and just filmed this coming weeks Beau Ryan segment in the streets of Old London Town.
The Guys a nutter and a large number of the confused English people we pounced on really didn't have a clue what the hell was going on. it was pretty funny so looking forward to see how the segment turns out.
Sorry but there is nothing funny about Beau Ryan.

Beau isn't the least bit funny.

He makes cheap humour out of minorities while in the background goes around ****ing people other than his wife.

Top bloke.

Yeah totally agree he's a tool. Same time he was cheating he was working in a children's pantomime in Sydney and my wife and daughter were there and at one point in the show he went into crowd (I assume he did every show), but he picked my family out and sat on my wife's knees and gave her cuddle and said to her "now you know what is like to be with a real man". What an ego! what a tool! shame I wasn't there. My daughter said some creepy man sat on mum and gave her a hug.

And he sucked as a player as well. Guy is a prize knob.

in all honesty he was alright. only spent 6 hours with him but was a laugh and pretty down to earth.

I have in my time worked with some triple A grade golden tools and worse and he wasn't anything like it.

everybody has a right to their own opinion on people but often it comes about without ever meeting them.
there are a few NRL players (and other sports) I have had my own Dim views on in the past only to have actually met or worked with them and you know what. I was wrong they were ok.
Have filmed with everyone from Tom Cruise to the Queen and hand on heart you shouldn't judge a book by its cover....
some are so much better than you expect, a lot are what you expect and sadly some that you expect to be cool turn out to be tools....
Don't forget that NRL players are just ordinary people that make mistakes and bad judgements just like the rest of us only difference is that they end up on the front pages of the papers for everyone to see and judge.
Look at one of our favorite sons Snake. His life was laid out for the world to judge unfairly and with a huge amount of Bias. case in point.