• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

EOL now nesting on the GC

Official NRL commentator of the UK Royal Family
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Hey all.

just a heads up for those who like the footy show and Beau Ryan's vox pop section.

I'm a cameraman living in London and just filmed this coming weeks Beau Ryan segment in the streets of Old London Town.
The Guys a nutter and a large number of the confused English people we pounced on really didn't have a clue what the hell was going on. it was pretty funny so looking forward to see how the segment turns out.

Hey all.

just a heads up for those who like the footy show and Beau Ryan's vox pop section.

I'm a cameraman living in London and just filmed this coming weeks Beau Ryan segment in the streets of Old London Town.
The Guys a nutter and a large number of the confused English people we pounced on really didn't have a clue what the hell was going on. it was pretty funny so looking forward to see how the segment turns out.
Did you tell him that you love manly?

Been about 3, 4 years since i watched the footy show. Cant deal with ch. 9, the muppets on the show and what the show became (self absorbed garbage from the personalities). Its all about Fox shows for me. Most all of them are great

Cheers for the heads up though OP

Watch it every week still, bag the quality of it and beau all you like, but the work he has done on that show for sick kids and people really struggling is second to none and it's worth watching for those segments alone

Have enjoyed the addition of Tommy Raudonikis in a semi regular basis this year, love listening to him talk footy

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8