Footy Nightmare Confession!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

MK Eagle

Bencher
1 - Seaeagles dont make the GF

2 - Dogs make the GF

3 - Storm make the GF

In that order!!
Usually when Manly are out of the GF I can find 1 team I hate less than the other but s**t this is a tough one??
Here is my confession - 2 years ago I would have been cheering on the Dogs without doubt, but in 2012 I am leaning towards I dont give a f**k, but prefer Storm who make me sick.
No, its not just that Des betrayal stuff (well partly), the Storm supporters have been on here at times as pests but if Dogs win I fear we will be invaded by lowlife Dogs fans slipping in the boot from every angle!!
Either outcome is going to be hard to cop really, have not felt this bad about footy since Snake was taken out illegally in the 2007 GF!!
This is my footy nightmare confession - does anyone share this pain......

I dont give a **** I hate them both. If comes down to coaches I hate Hasler slightly more than Bellamy only because Bellamy's cheating cost us 1 premiership Hasler's betrayal will cost us a couple.

Yep, I had nightmares last night of a smiling, smug Greenturd hugging Dessie and proclaiming the start of a dynasty. Couple that with Ennis & co, it's a simple choice for me.
We can't have that.
Go the Storm!

Ill go out for dinner I think....Hate them both. Biggest cheats that have evr been around....F@rk em all

My coping mechanism will be to try and think that the footy season is already over and start off the summer with a day at the beach today.

Cheats vs Cheats

Super League Scum vs Super League Scum

No way will I be watching the grand final. Hope it will be another good beach day.

I hope that they both get caught cheating the salaray cap on Monday, both get disqualified and Manly play Souths next weekend for the premiership.
And if that doesn't happen, I hope they bash the tripe out of each other, both teams finish the game with only 8 players, it's a draw at full time, and no-one can score in extra time. NRL announce that because they couldn't be split even after extra time, that this years premiership wont be awarded.

OR, there's a massive all in brawl, all players are sent off, match abandoned.

beardie said:
I hope that they both get caught cheating the salaray cap on Monday, both get disqualified and Manly play Souths next weekend for the premiership.
And if that doesn't happen, I hope they bash the tripe out of each other, both teams finish the game with only 8 players, it's a draw at full time, and no-one can score in extra time. NRL announce that because they couldn't be split even after extra time, that this years premiership wont be awarded.

OR, there's a massive all in brawl, all players are sent off, match abandoned.

The game is abandoned due to breaches of contract. Everyone finally wakes up and realises the fraulent scum 2 contract scam and bars them from playing in another grand final for another 10 years. Dogs are banned for enticing coaches and players out of existing contracts.

Ha, I made a Bane reference when I was drunk and rambling last night. Imagine it, Fa'aoso making an 80m run, turning around to nothing but destruction.

The girlfriend and I are looking into going camping next weekend, hidden away from technology.

Hate to say it but I hope the Storm win. Hopefully it is on the back of some crap referee decissions and the dogs winge and moan for weeks.

Josh Reynolds has become my most hated player along with Jamie Soward and P Ennis. For this reason I want to see the diver cry like a baby.

A friendly wager my Manly friends.

IF the Dogs win the Grand Final this year, I will close my account here. Totally serious.

Chips are down. :) Hows that for confidence?

That may or may not pursuade me to go for the doggies. Nah, just kidding. No bribe is worth that. :) Should be a cracker of a game though.

MrInvisible said:
A friendly wager my Manly friends.

IF the Dogs win the Grand Final this year, I will close my account here. Totally serious.

Chips are down. :) Hows that for confidence?

Or I could close it for you now :)

The last 5yrs i struggle to watch a GF without Manly or the Storm as i admire both clubs from a technical aspect and i hope the Storm get up big time.

Other than the above two clubs being leaders i have enjoyed what Hasler has done at the Dogs and the amazing well structured defensive patterns of the Dragons when in form.

I just hope the Storm win to shut a few people up for a minute or so.

My Nightmare was over after i woke up on Saturday morning. The NRL season is over for me . I am not going to watch the Grand Final . I will be having more fun clubbing and chasing tail .

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6