Footy from a girls view

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiki link said:
of course! we adore him. if i remember correctly we talked about him on ugly phil last nite too. ill get the podcast of our appearance soon and post it.

hahaha dan i wouldnt count on a massive number of hits. FBI is community radio afer all  ;)

Any will do. I use to have my radio permanently on FBI when I was in Sydney. Up here I have to rely on Sea Fm, triple J and a weird mix of Mix FM and 2GB

sigh

I am the same. I am normally a few beers down and screaming at the tv, as it is I am doing work whilst waiting for my dinner to finish cooking and drinking wine.....effing bored man, time to dig out the grand final DVD's I think

just listend to your ugly phil interview...very good guys. if I were in Sydney i would have called in to say hi. let me know next time and I will call in from way up here.

Dan

aww thankyou dan! yeh we woulda let u know but it was a bit of a last minute thing. hopefully we will be on again (or on another show that has talkback).

I am sure it would be nice for some people to ask you questions beyond
"Will you marry me" and so on.

I thought you held yourselves quite well and were articulate, you knew more than Ugly Phill too

yeh well he admittedly knows nothing about league! but he is actually so so nice and encouraging off air. the whole sexist thing is just a persona. shhhh dont tell anyone  ;)

yeh i would like if people asked us more about footy but i think for awhile its gonna be the whole OMG HOT CHICKS WHO LOVE FOOTY thing. (not that we think we're hot and have been quite suprised thats the angle people take) but i guess thats kind of our selling point or whatever.

i cant wait till we get to talk more about footy tho! all in good time i guess.

So....Kiki...
What's your take on Cameron Smith missing 2 games at the "pointy end"of the season - is it unfair or justified?

Also...If you had the top job in the NRL what 3 things would you do immediately to improve the game?

Vidmar

Kiki link said:
bahaha we sound hot. u shoulda seen what we actually looked like. ripped jeans, messy hair and sitting cross legged in the chairs like bums.

Sounds like a dignified deflection of a compliment; but when are women going to realise that in general (at least in my experience of hetero men sitting around talking about women they like the look of), NEVER EVER EVER has any man cared one bit about what women's hair, makeup, pedicure, posture or fashion sense is like. Good looking women look good in overalls....

hahaha aww thanks but it wasnt a deflection! its so funny everyone on the radio is pegging us 'hot chicks who love footy' coz we are so laid back and casual its not an image we are particularly going for. but hey im happy if my voice sounds hot on the radio!

hahah vidmar well i think smith deserved everything he got. as for the NRL things, let me have a think and get back to u  ;)

Kiki link said:
AWWWW u guys are so cute!! you can stalk us anytime  :-*

Already am....haven't you heard the rustle in the bushes :) lol

You girls don't sound like I was expecting. You sound like my mates. Youse are just proper real people. It's kinda baffling. But cool, regardless.

Ever since the fire up thing started up, I've always told myself that I'd be a regular listener...but that's the first time I've ever heard them - they sound like a poor man's (or rather, a younger man's) Roy and HG. Not that it's a bad thing though. I bring plenty of Roy and HG love....

vidmar link said:
So....Kiki...
What's your take on Cameron Smith missing 2 games at the \"pointy end\"of the season - is it unfair or justified?

Also...If you had the top job in the NRL what 3 things would you do immediately to improve the game?

Vidmar
more to the point Kiki did u know cameron smith posts at silvertails and is very single and really knows how to look after a girl :D

hahahaha oh yeh i can just imagine cam smith would love me. being the storm lover that i am!

willstyles - how did you think we would sound?? im intrigued!! how are we baffling? sound like ur mates as in...your male mates or ur female mates? SO MANY QUESTIONS.

Kiki link said:
hahahaha oh yeh i can just imagine cam smith would love me. being the storm lover that i am!

willstyles - how did you think we would sound?? im intrigued!! how are we baffling? sound like ur mates as in...your male mates or ur female mates? SO MANY QUESTIONS.
no no no kiki the Cam Smith who posts at silver tails is manly through and through in more ways than one ;)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8