Footy from a girls view

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
yep sure does

Well Im off to catch the Train to go to the footy
Go Them MIGHTY EAGLES
3:30 at the Cpt Cook then Olmypic hotel after that
then onto the SFS
hope to see some of youse there

BErKeLEy_eAgLe link said:
yep sure does

Well Im off to catch the Train to go to the footy
Go Them MIGHTY EAGLES
3:30 at the Cpt Cook then Olmypic hotel after that
then onto the SFS
hope to see some of youse there

You will be smashed by kick off, I made that mistake at the GF last year when I arrived at the Novatel around 1pm. 

geez you're a tough man Garts!  :'(

i will happily cheer for Manly..... unless they are playing my Dragons. in which case no.

hey, at least i dont go for the Storm right??

yes of course! none of that fancy low carb **** either. im all about tooheys new in a plastic cup at the footy. footy + beer = happy me.

im basically a man in a girls body to be honest. i dunno if thats a good or bad thing.

PFFT thats not old! im 27. most people think im younger though and i usually dont correct them.

why are we on the internet on such a nice day? i think im gonna go tan in my backyard.

Kiki link said:
yes of course! none of that fancy low carb S**t either. im all about tooheys new in a plastic cup at the footy. footy + beer = happy me.

im basically a man in a girls body to be honest. i dunno if thats a good or bad thing.

Haha, that's gold. You're more man than half the blokes on this forum.

And for the record, if you went for the Storm, no one here would speak to you. No matter whether you're a good sort or not, or how much beer you can drink, nothing would justify going for them.

I am supposed to be reading up on the accounting standards but I am procrastinating and have about 10 websites open instead of doing what I am supposed to be.

willstyles link said:
[quote author=Kiki link=topic=178141.msg198530#msg198530 date=1222485492]
yes of course! none of that fancy low carb S**t either. im all about tooheys new in a plastic cup at the footy. footy + beer = happy me.

Haha, that's gold. You're more man than half the blokes on this forum.

And for the record, if you went for the Storm, no one here would speak to you. No matter whether you're a good sort or not, or how much beer you can drink, nothing would justify going for them.
[/quote]

hahah god no i LOAAAATHE the storm. and have written about my hate extensively on Errol.

bahaha u know what...i think i am more man than alot of guys, at least the ones i meet. which is probably why im single. i think i terrify/possibly emasculate them... :-\

well thats what i think. but guys always SAY thats what they want in a chick but more often than not when they are presented with the real thing they freak out and end up dating some non threatening girl who drinks bacardi breezers and calls her boyfriend 'baby'. UGH.

this is the experience of me and all my friends anyway.

*is bitter*

Kiki link said:
some non threatening girl who drinks bacardi breezers and calls her boyfriend 'baby'. UGH.

Those girls are pretty awesome.

But beer swilling footy chicks are top of the pile as far as I'm concerned. Garts is clearly in agreement. There's a good chance we're right on this one.

willstyles link said:
[quote author=Kiki link=topic=178141.msg198547#msg198547 date=1222490130]
some non threatening girl who drinks bacardi breezers and calls her boyfriend 'baby'. UGH.

Those girls are pretty awesome.

But beer swilling footy chicks are top of the pile as far as I'm concerned. Garts is clearly in agreement. There's a good chance we're right on this one.
[/quote]

Of course we are right.

Would you rather a girl who wants you to take her for a night out at the footy and a few cans or a night at the ballet or some theatre bullsh!t.  Footy all the way.

Kiki link said:
WELL WHY AM I STILL SINGLE?

:'(

Beacause you have been looking at Saints supporters, and everyone knows they are all gay, or inbred

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 4 5 -16 8