Flock to ANZ

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

doc

Reserve Grader
This is it.
The Grand Final a week early.
No excuse not to be there if you're living in Sydney
Let's flock to ANZ on Friday!!!

There will be free public transport. We need to be there in numbers to counter the swarm of vermin fans.

This is a special and courageous Manly team and they deserve our upmost support. See you all out there!

Not sure "free public transport" means EXTRA public transport.

Hopefully the NRL and state government will activate the major event transport networks with its extra buses from all over Sydney.

If instead all they do is have free transport included but no actual extra trains or buses like for the Swans games it won't do much good.

I agree. It's time Manly fans put money where their mouth is and showed we can travel and that we are loud.

Win or lose, I am proud of the boys this year. Lets now get to the GF...if not for Manly, but for all the other teams in the comp that just want Souths gone

Jono said:
I agree. It's time Manly fans put money where their mouth is and showed we can travel and that we are loud.

Win or lose, I am proud of the boys this year. Lets now get to the GF...if not for Manly, but for all the other teams in the comp that just want Souths gone

Please tell us where you will be sitting Jono. We were fortunate enough to be sitting near you and your drum at the double header and loved it.
It creates a great atmosphere.

cliffhanger said:
yep, The drums were fantastic in bay 32 during the sharks game. I too was fortunate to be nearby.

Me three. I had another set of drums beating loudly in my head on Saturday morning lol.

Guys,

My mother has 2x GF Platinum tickets for sale.

They are eastern side on the 1st level (lower level) in Section 112-1.

They are Aisle 111 Row 14.

The face value of them is $285 each.

They are yours for cost (including the fees she paid) for $590 for the two.

They are excellent seats and are not on level 4 or 6.

They are cash only and can be picked up from an inner city area.

Please PM me and I will give you my contact details.

Seating plan attached.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/h1ygnv7e0qhjvel/ANZStadiumSeats.png

Mitch said:
I think there's a real chance that we can be the dominant supporter group next Sunday in terms of numbers and noise now we're playing the Chooks. Anyone that can get tickets and get out to ANZ shouldn't miss out on the chance to see one of the greatest generations of player in our club's history fight for another premiership.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7