Fletch & Hindy with Marty Taupau

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Well you have to read into it... the fact he released Marty shows that at that point in time, Des didn’t see what he wanted out of Marty so was happy to release him...yet he went on to be a premier prop.

Whether he would or wouldn’t do that to Lane is pure speculation.

Also, I'd say like most player's, Marty wouldn't ask for a release unless there's more $$$ on offer. ( James Maloney has been quoted as saying " I've never moved clubs for less money!" and he's been through a few )
The Tigers wanted Marty and could afford to pay him more, just like with us getting him from the Tigers.
If they're not wanted by any other club then in effect there is no buyer and certain players are worth more to different clubs - like when we signed BK, most thought we were paying overs but look what it meant for us at the time.

Maybe he and Kevvie should tag team to take one word of a double-barrelled name each.

Hodges: Great try by Cherry
Kevvie: Evans

They would have a great time calling Manly v Doggies with Cherry-Evans, Harawira-Naera, Faitala-Mariner, Mashall-King and Watene-Zelezniak.
Addin Fonua Blake

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10