Flanno linked to the Dragons

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Heard on the news Flanno's been shortlisted as a head coach for the Dragons?
Any truth to this? I had a feeling this was going to happen and if it does who do we replace him with?
This club is becoming a bigger joke than it currently is.

NRL 360 tonight were all putting Flanagans name ahead to be the next Dragons coach ahead of the bored meeting next week.

We have very little time to offer Flanno the top job before we are stuck with Seibold and only Seibold as head coach. Let's hope he doesn't run out of idea's like he did at the Broncos 😀

Why is the club becoming a joke?

If we prove succesful then clubs will go after our assistants, penrith lose them every few seasons and they are no joke.

We hired Flanno knowing he would likely be linked elsewhere and we got an agreement he would be here for the season.

No stress

Name a 'journo' who wouldn't link his name to the Dragons. How many former premiership coaches are looking for work? The only other one I can think of has also been mentioned.

Heard on the news Flanno's been shortlisted as a head coach for the Dragons?
Any truth to this? I had a feeling this was going to happen and if it does who do we replace him with?
This club is becoming a bigger joke than it currently is.
The club has always acknowledged that Flanagan might be approached to take up a head coaching role elsewhere.

Have you been living under a rock? He was mentioned re: the Dragons role well before he joined Manly.

You’re trying to stir controversy where there is none.

How is this news? He has been linked to this position in 2024, since this season began...... as have Jason Ryles, Ben Hornby, Dean Young and Des Hasler. It was also well-known back in October 2022 (even before he had requested a release from the Dragons recruiting role, that "The proposed three-year-deal with Manly through until the end of 2025 comes with a clause allowing him to pursue a head coaching role after 12 months"........

Last edited:
The club has always acknowledged that Flanagan might be approached to take up a head coaching role elsewhere.

Have you been living under a rock? He was mentioned re: the Dragons role well before he joined Manly.

You’re trying to stir controversy where there is none.

Agree. I’m pretty sure he can break his contract to take up a head coaching gig. However, not until the end of the season.

He has done nothing for us that I can see. Supposedly in charge of our attacking structures - do we have any?
In fairness, the defensive coach is even worse. What’s his name again?

He has done nothing for us that I can see. Supposedly in charge of our attacking structures - do we have any?
In fairness, the defensive coach is even worse. What’s his name again?
Probably Seabold, because his teams' defence tends to be ... well, at sea

Apparently Doust is the only stumbling block there. He doesnt want him there. They have to have 8 unanimous board members to agree and he wont come to the party

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4