Fittler : Brookvale Greatest Waste of Funds and Time Ever

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fittler needs a fettler. Someone to chain him to the wall in a dungeon somewhere out of sight and mind.

Firstly this is purely a Rugby Union driven agenda, an attempt to get their hands on the funds already allocated to Brookvale & Manly to upgrade a ground which is even more isolated than Brookvale. So this Journo refers to Fiddler as a “Rugby” heavyweight and get the two most brain dead & irrelevant to the peninsula morons to pass a dumb comment which they use to further their argument. If they want us to play at Rat Park then sign the precinct over to the club and will move there, otherwise shove it. if they really want to create a world class atmosphere and boutique stadium, then they should **** the cricket and afl out to Rat Park and build it at Manly Oval near the Corso, that would be awesome.

Fittler is a perfect example of someone moving to the area but could never belong here.

He loves what the Northern Beaches gives him but he will never be one of us, or even understand what it is to be one of us.

Brookie is an icon to US, as is fitting with our proud history and Fittler could never understand what that means or actually BELONG here.

He is just a westie, turned yuppie coz he found a lot of money and should keep his mouth shut about things Manly and Northern Beaches. Things he knows NOTHING about.

Wanker.

Bankwest Stadium cost over 300 million dollars to construct with some estimates at 360 million. Unless a stadium of that nature were built at Rat park it wouldn't be worth the move. We simply don't have sufficient funding so the suggestion is nonsense.

Yes, ridiculous that the Rats' proponents thought the money allocated to Brookvale could transform Rat Park into a 'world class' facility. At best it would get you a bigger stand than the current one with fairly frugal facilities (just like the current one), bigger hills than it has now, tv standard lighting and an electronic scoreboard. Great from Warringah's point of view, but hardly worth it from Manly's viewpoint.

Everything Fittler said is something I've said on here before on numerous occasions. So plaudits to Freddie for acknowledging my genius...

Dunno, but today is apparently your birthday... so have a great one if it is!

What took you so long? I thought you would have had an alert to anything 'rat park' related. lol

Maybe... you are Fittler and not Scott Penn?!?!?!?!

On the more portant issue .... I have noticed recently that those insidious fullstops have been occuring on a more regular basis in your posts ...... I am here for you if you need to discuss it .....

On the more portant issue .... I have noticed recently that those insidious fullstops have been occuring on a more regular basis in your posts ...... I am here for you if you need to discuss it .....

Ellipses! Woot!

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. Either that or my typer monkey has developed a twitch!

An ellipse is actually 3 dots. Can come before and after words to signify part of a quote or phrase has been omitted to save space.

It can also be used to signify there is more (and usually important) words to follow. I use it this way although it seems to be outdated now.
An “ ellipse “........ for goodness sake can’t we speak English on here , I’ve never heard of that one so I’m sure you made it up!!

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8