First try

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

fLIP

UFO Hunter
Just want to get some other perspectives. I was watching on a steam tonight with a resolution of about 360 x 200 and that was a dead set knock on.

That first second half try had a pass a meter forward to, the cut out one.

14 - 6 in my books. Not so bad considering how off and down on personnel we were.

saints did get the 50/50 calls (knock on and line ball pass)

If Lyon had kept his hands off the "out of form" Morris, Wolfie scores.

Also Soward got the lucky bounce for his runaway try. Our completion of sets needed more attention there.

Still, woulda's and coulda's dont get you anywhere, the Dragqueens had superior defence and deserved the win.

I agree, there was an element of luck in all their tries tonight. Either poor decision from the ref or a poor error from us. We seemed to play most of the night like we were down with 2 minutes to go.

First try was a no-try. However Steelers deserved to win. Despite this, they know they will be pushing it to beat us later in the year...

Have to give credit to the drag queens defense. They were really up for this one. Still i thought we dominated most of the game

Their first was a knock on by Stanley. The one you are talking sbout was forward even Tallis said as much

Fair enough try other video refs may have said no try but it could go either way. We had enough ball in the first half to get at least one try.

Masked Eagle said:
I agree, there was an element of luck in all their tries tonight. Either poor decision from the ref or a poor error from us. We seemed to play most of the night like we were down with 2 minutes to go.

Luck certainly played a part in some (or all) of their tries, but they still had to work their attack to formulate them in the first place. Our defence was great in parts, and lousy in others. Boyd's run towards the end, for example, was reminiscent of Billy Slater's kick returns in the '07 GF. Nightmare, that was!

We should have been able to score. They made 70 odd more tackles than us in the first half. You'd expect them to get the 50/50 calls. They were the home side. If they beat us like that at home later in the season we'll be in trouble.

Fonz said:
We should have been able to score. They made 70 odd more tackles than us in the first half. You'd expect them to get the 50/50 calls. They were the home side. If they beat us like that at home later in the season we'll be in trouble.

We don't play them again unless we meet in the finals

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4