First Try Scorer Tonight Predictions?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

chrisos

Reserve Grader
Peter Hiku for me ,ive got a cheeky $6 on him for first try score at $9-as a second chance i put $3 on Choc at $21 i reckon he will be raring to go...anyone for manly will be just fine though...Thoughts?

I think Hiku is a fair chance. I like Matai as an option too today

Killer. He's set to explode tonight and score a mountain of points. 2 tries and 6 goals.

Tonight is a real danger game for us. We've had a bad habit this year of dropping these games, or at the very least making it very tough. Tonight is when we turn that rubbish around with a dominant display which not only confirms us as premiership favourites, it also catapults us into outright first.

DCE to be man of the match as we put this other rubbish to bed.

now I am debating who to bet on :)

Jorge or Matai as I think we will attack to the left. But Nightingale is a decent defender so we may go right and see Jorge score.

With Horo out, I wonder if we will favour our right hand edge more as we lose his decoy runs

Ill speak to you guys when im 54 Dollars richer when Hiku scores first try,or when im 63 dollars richer after watmough scores first :D heheh!!!!!

Dan said:
I think Hiku is a fair chance. I like Matai as an option too today

we have a winner!

Glad I put a quick $5 on it

Mrs dragon fan said Matsumoto and I forgot. IDIOT

And that's what happens when you spell matai on auto correct

eggson said:
Mrs dragon fan said Matsumoto and I forgot. IDIOT

And that's what happens when you spell matai on auto correct

hahah matsumoto nice!!!!!!

I was going with the fact we would undoubtedly go that way early, and Matai doesn't pass early in the game, he waits until we are ahead or he has no choice, so he was a clear choice for First try scorer in my opinion

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8
8 4 4 -60 8