First Trip to Brooky!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks all for the great advice above. This will really help my planning and experience. Just need manly to roll the Storm to make it the perfect trip!
I hope you brings us good luck feathered friend :)

My tip is if you go to the Leagues Club before/after the game, you must visit The Lyons Den which has a lot of Manly history on the walls, e.g. like past players in the '200 club', etc.

The factory outlet is across the road from the Club on the 1st floor in the carpark and they have a merchandise van at Brookie on game day too.

Agree with others here, if you want somewhere cheaper than the Travelodge, suggest an Airbnb or Narrabeen camping/caravan park (Sydney Lakeside) which are within walking distance of bus stops on Pittwater Road to get a bus to Brookie.

Ask away if you have anymore queries. Enjoy!

i used to stay at travelodge but won't anymore, they have jacked up the prices so much whenever manly have home game that its too expensive for me.

Don't stay in Brookie because when you get up on Sunday you'll be in Brookie.

I hear Narrabeen is lovely this time of year. Maybe stay at the Sands, where you can recreate this historic "Choc punching a relative back" incident from 2006.

Don't stay in Brookie because when you get up on Sunday you'll be in Brookie.

I hear Narrabeen is lovely this time of year. Maybe stay at the Sands, where you can recreate this historic "Choc punching a relative back" incident from 2006.
Stay at the Oaks at Manly Wharf where you can recreate this historic "Choc punching a Sponsor" incident from 2009 :rofl:

I'm finally missing Choc after his Dalai Cult days :happy:

Hey Waz, for a cheaper accommodation option you could look for an AirBnB in the the northern beaches. A couple of years ago family members and I took a road trip from the Goldie to Freshwater. Our accommodation was not fancy but comfortable, clean and all we needed. The location was fantastic, between Freshwater and Curl Curl beaches. A week cost us about $400.
Enjoy Brookie. There's a spirit there that stays with you. Hope they get a win for you.

is there a place to stay close by to where you can create the 'choc relieves himself on the shopfront'?

come to think of it you could make a trip of it, go from one indiscretion to the next
Sydney Road just west of the aptly named Steyne Pub :happy:

I was thinking of making a Choc-alcoholic Chart - it would meander from Manly Wharf through the Peninsula with many 'hot spots' :D

is there a place to stay close by to where you can create the 'choc relieves himself on the shopfront'?

come to think of it you could make a trip of it, go from one indiscretion to the next
Not sure how that would look with my 9yr old tagging along.

Not sure how that would look with my 9yr old tagging along.
https://transportnsw.info/routes/details/sydney-buses-network/199/28199

I forgot to add that the Wharf to Avalon (Pittwater Rd royte) bus is PrePay Opal card only

But from the same Stand G at Gilbert Park (facing the Manly Court) 169 and 146 will drop you off at Mall or Brookie or Club and they're not PrePay

Your kiddie needs a ride on the Manly Ferry too so get the Opal card at any 7-11 or NewsAgent or Station :)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4