First time in ages

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

davohan123

First Grader
Premium Member
Tipping Member
This September is going to so strange this would have to be the first time in over 10 years that neither my AFL team GWS Giants or Manly are playing in finals footy.

It's like I just got an extra month of the year and it's a strange feeling.

All I can hope for is that parra make it deep into the finals and get an obvious bad call which screws them over, then that will satisfy the year.

I hate us with 4 weeks to go of the season are already done for the year.

Last edited:
This September is going to so strange this would have to be the first time in over 10 years that neither my AFL team GWS Giants or Manly are playing in finals footy.

All I can hope for is that parra make it deep into the finals and get an obvious bad call which screws them over, then that will satisfy the year.

Yeah as a Hawks fan, in the same boat, Davohan. At least it's been a satisfying year following a promising Hawks rebuild. I've enjoyed watching them this year. I wish Manly had the same professionalism and dedication to building a team for the longer term to maintain ongoing success. Tired of the yoy-yo seasons that seems to define this club the last decade.

Yeah as a Hawks fan, in the same boat, Davohan. At least it's been a satisfying year following a promising Hawks rebuild. I've enjoyed watching them this year. I wish Manly had the same professionalism and dedication to building a team for the longer term to maintain ongoing success. Tired of the yoy-yo seasons that seems to define this club the last decade.
Well gws won today makes up for last night a bit

Wow! You hate Foran but love Kyrgios?

I don't hate Foran, but I don't get the everlasting luv for the guy and holding back Schu ultimately is bad for Manly.

Yes, Nick is a dick and mentally instable, but as an ex tennis player I appreciate the skill he has with a request in his hand. Great to watch as you never know what you will get.
Kyrgios is also the best tennis pro with the no look shot. 👌 😊

I don't hate Foran, but I don't get the everlasting luv for the guy and holding back Schu ultimately is bad for Manly.

Yes, Nick is a dick and mentally instable, but as an ex tennis player I appreciate the skill he has with a request in his hand. Great to watch as you never know what you will get.
Imagine what he could do if he used a racquet instead! :wondering:

Last edited:
Maybe the Shu should take up tennis.
gCANwADwdazG8 (6).gif

hate to disagree bud, but i want the squeels to collapse in the finals and leave without offering anything.

Make this September a time to remember feathered friend @davohan123 !

Join me and experience the Glory of being part of the great football club Liverpool

and you will never feel alone and you will never walk alone this September

Liverpool people never walk alone because together we are part of the most formidable football force in the world

Last edited:

The everlasting love for foran from a lot of people is because the bloke is a manly legend, great player and great bloke. Hopefully one day down the track you’ll come to your senses and be able to appreciate that.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4