[Resurrected] First spoon is coming!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hmm, There are 17 rounds to go . IMHO , we are still in the hunt for Top 8 and I actually saw some positive signs tonight. We need more go forward in the middle though so we aren't always playing off the back foot.

Our 6 is useless..we had a potent left edge attack..GONE...can Siebold face reality and get an average 6 who can tackle and run the ball

It won't be a spoon, there are too many outright El Crappo sides for that to happen. But we can also forget about a premiership, although I still have some hopes that we might stumble into 7th or 8th.

The more clear thing is how much of a division is emerging between "real contender" sides and "making up the numbers" sides - and we're definitely in that second division.

Hmm, There are 17 rounds to go . IMHO , we are still in the hunt for Top 8 and I actually saw some positive signs tonight. We need more go forward in the middle though so we aren't always playing off the back foot.

When Seibold coached Broncos to the spoon in 2020, after 9 rounds they won 3 matches. They never won another match after round 9

After 9 rounds Manly have won 4 matches. We haven't won since round 8.

D day is coming vs Canberra.

So far in Seibold’s coaching career, he has never been able to come back from adversary.

Now is the time.

All i will say is this year's comp is a lottery.

If somehow Manly can actually get to the finals, maybe all somehow Tom, Jake, Schus & DCE will conjure something.

Manly now at 53-1 to win the grand final. I reckon they could be well over 150-1 by June 30.

On the other hand, the 2 points we got over the Dogs and also Tigers, and the 1 point from the Knights, may in the end keep Manly out of the spoon.

When Seibold coached Broncos to the spoon in 2020, after 9 rounds they won 3 matches. They never won another match after round 9

Yes I realise this, it's eerily starting to look like the same scenario that's now happening to us.

No way!! but we are wallowing in mediocrity. After all the hype and money spent on new coaching etc things are not looking good. If we finish outside the 8:this year imo will be a big fat fail. No excuses.

We have the perfect option for coach sitting there under seibs. Time to give him the big gig before another club gets him.
So after 11 rounds,you are casting him off?Fair dinkum,there’s some head scratching thoughts on here.In regards to Flanagan,you do realise he’s part of the current malaise,right?Do you think he just sits back with his finger up his nose doing nothing?Seibold was the one who chose Flanagan,so he’s hardly going to ignore his ideas or be threatened by him.And if Flanagan had an issue,no chance it’s not leaked to the media,whether through his connections to Rothfield or the usual leaks within the club.I’m no Seibold fan,but he deserves some time,at least more than 10 matches and a chance to form his own squad.Too many people use the Broncos debacle to bag Seibold but there was some deep issues there

This is the Broncos team calibre that collected the spoon
1.Jack Bird
2.Corey Oats
3. Katoni Staggs
4 Darius Boyd
5Jesse Arthars
6Anthony Milford
7. Brodie Croft
8 Tavita Pangai Jr
9 Jake Turpin
10 Payne Haas
11 Alex Glen
12 David Fiifita
13. Patrick carrigan
14 Jamayne Isaako
15Thomas Flegler
17Andrew Macallough
18Rhys Kennedy

This is the Broncos team calibre that collected the spoon
1.Jack Bird
2.Corey Oats
3. Katoni Staggs
4 Darius Boyd
5Jesse Arthars
6Anthony Milford
7. Brodie Croft
8 Tavita Pangai Jr
9 Jake Turpin
10 Payne Haas
11 Alex Glen
12 David Fiifita
13. Patrick carrigan
14 Jamayne Isaako
15Thomas Flegler
17Andrew Macallough
18Rhys Kennedy

Not to be rude but what point are you making here?

You believe that is a strong squad or weak one?

Broncos problem that season was the spine was awful, Darius was done and whilst they had some brilliant young talent (Haas, Fifitan Carrigan, Staggs etc) they werent yet ready to carry the load.

... who are our bogey team. Don't count on the two points when we play them.
100%. The games are really worth 4 points. Its the 2 points you get for the win, plus the 2 points the other team doesn't get. And unlike other teams, Manly only gets 1 game vs Dragons. Its at the Gong too.

Manly play the Tigers and Dogs on the final two rounds of the year. So the spoon will probably on the line for the whole season.

Ah dear it is so predictable. The end of Manly, our first spoon etc etc @:D
For anyone bored enough to be looking at this thread, can I direct your attention for a moment to the date of the thread's creation...
Ah!
Surprised GIF by ION

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10