First Billy, and now Mini: the karate kids

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I finally watched the TV replay and that Scum got Foz right in the guts :mad:

He had his right foot on the ground when he did it, so why did the MRC not bring a Reckless Charge :huh:

We've had Players suspended for running with the ball and raising the knee in a tackle - so is raising the whole leg is admissable now?

We need to coach attacking players to also use the flying leg kick when trying to catch the ball. It will look like the old street fighter game.

I'm thinking more of a blood sports type of move next time he does it. Catch the little scum bags leg mid kick and the drive down Hardin his knee with your fist. Problem solved

Catch the leg on your shoulder and drive him back and down keeping the leg on your shoulder untill you hear a snap.

Its always his left leg that kicks out.

So if two chasers get near him, one on each side - the chaser on the right can grab his right leg and put the shoulder into the 'thinking' part :p

It's a very risky move for Billy to be pulling. At some point upon landing he'll need to regain his balance which leaves him vulnerable. The kick out offers him protection if somebody gets there early but if a hitman like Matai gets it right then Slater will cop a lot of pain.

This most recent piece of foul play from scummy slater is just that. I have been watching a bit of afl to see if that is actually how their players jump to catch the ball and none of them stick their feet out towards other players, I would be pretty sure the afl would charge their players for doing anything similar to what slater is getting away with. Maybe we should get one of our players to try it, that would be a fast way of getting it outlawed

Someone should fire that footage off to nrl headquarters.

Maintain the rage!

The fact that Billy Grub could do it repeatedly is one thing. But what does this say about his coach, Bellamy. Who, if he had a shred of integrity, any interest in 'fair play', would ask his 'star' fullback, to cease doing it - desist.

For all we know, he may be including this technique in the wrestling, grapple tackle training sessions, that have been publicised by ex-Scum players.

Expect to see a decline in the fortunes of "The Melbourne Storm" in terms of the ladder, cause there'll have been a decline in the 'fortunes' of individual players, effective about 2-3 weeks ago, when News Ltd started pulling out. News has sold the storm, and consequently levels of motivation at the club have 'taken a hit'. ;)

Nothing will be done about this sort of situation until a Manly player does it and then and only then, action will be taken to outlaw it. Oh yeah, and the Manly player will be heavily criticised and penalised (suspended).

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6