MVP: Finals Wk 2 v Roosters

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Tom, owned the game.
DCE, amazing bounce back.
Keppie, ran with intent and defense was outstanding. Not many props lead the kick chase but he did on a number of occasions.

Turbo
Walker
Keppie
94E28835-2E53-43C3-9C0B-33D068CDD99C.jpeg

Massive improvement across the board, hard to find a player who didn't play well tonight

3. Turbo - I have run out of superlatives for this guy. My heart stopped beating there a couple of times when he was slow to his feet after tackles, but he lives and so do our premiership hopes
2. DCE - So more threatening when he plays direct and takes on the line. His best game for months. Kicking game a vast improvement on last week, really played field position. If he plays like that for the next two games we can win this thing.
1. Jake - some really good ball playing tonight, got us off to a great start and the Roosters never recovered

Walker getting better week by week, I would have thought you were mad if you told me at the beginning of the year he'd be coming off the bench as a middle forward and playing 50 minutes and carving up . Keppie just stuck it to JWH and it was a masterstroke by Dessie to start him, great game. Kapow, Guac, Croker all good. Paseka came on late but a good hit out. Harper bounced back from his shocker last week and how good is it to have Saab's speed on the wing.

DCE
Turbo
Keppie - but there are so many else that deserve to be up here, could easily be several others in this slot!

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8