Finals week 3 ( 2022)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
How did Atkins and Klein get to do theses games?
If they're the best two refs then there's a huge problem with the game.
Honestly the referee ranks are the worst ever. Sutton, Cummins, Atkins, Klein are the top 4. Bottom of the barrel stuff.

Well some have been pointing out that the nrl have been falling over themselves to make life easier for 'the west' for a few years.

Hopefully now the parra 'here have a cheap apartment' eels are playing the penrith 'totally not juiced and can miraculously still be under the cap' panthers are in the GF the love affair can end after this season.

I might be stating the obvious........but bloody hell Dylan Edwards is a great player.

And absolutely no rubbish in his game.
Yeah you would think so but he must be mouthy because I have seen some pretty big reactions to him from opposition players over the years... must admit, not recently tho...

I attended the game last night and it was clear after watching this match that the panthers are overwhelming favourites to take out the title.

What I enjoyed about their win was they showed composure when just about everything went against them in the first 35 minutes of the game and they scored two opportunistic tries in the last 5 minutes of the half to shatter the Vermin until up to them had done most things right.

Penrith do the 101s better than every team in the comp. They complete, they show patience and they wear teams down and have an attacking kicking game that we could only dream of having.

I believe they won with plenty to spare and if they play like they did from the 35th minute the Whinging worms are in for a very long night in the decider!

I think Kikau knows he’s gunna get rubbed out. When the siren went and Api jumped on him, Kikau brushed him off. And didn’t look happy at all. With all the fuss that Taylan May caused, add to that Taumalolo getting 3 weeks, barring a V’landys intervention, I think he’s done. Which is obviously a massive out for the Panthers.

I dont usually watch a lot of non-Manly games .
But our crap year and underwhelming performances has made me enjoy watching other teams play.
Pretty brutal when your own team makes watching football unenjoyable.
We need big changes.
We are not remotely close the the top 6.

I attended the game last night and it was clear after watching this match that the panthers are overwhelming favourites to take out the title.

What I enjoyed about their win was they showed composure when just about everything went against them in the first 35 minutes of the game and they scored two opportunistic tries in the last 5 minutes of the half to shatter the Vermin until up to them had done most things right.

Penrith do the 101s better than every team in the comp. They complete, they show patience and they wear teams down and have an attacking kicking game that we could only dream of having.

I believe they won with plenty to spare and if they play like they did from the 35th minute the Whinging worms are in for a very long night in the decider!
Hope your right, I am wanting a Geelong type score line next week by the riff

So we face the toothless, mullet induced hillbillies. We should be able to beat them for the third time this year and send them back to their mountain caves. Looking forward to this one.

Wow, 36 years of failure makes supporters do crazy things. Coming on here to gloat smacks of desperation. Panfers by plenty.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4