Finals thread

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

bones

Bones Knows
Now we just gotta death ride the scum
They're the last hope of making sure Cronulla don't win. Go storm. I don't think the raiders can win the GF.
Sandor Earl gets banned for 4 years, yet the Sharks team of drug cheats will be celebrated all week by the hypocrites at the NRL. If they all received 2 year bans like they should have we wouldn't have to sit through the sickening thought of them winning a Comp. it's the same as when the NRL let the Bulldogs players take pay cuts to stay together after their salary cap rort. They won the comp two years later because the NRL were so spineless.

Last edited:

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
But @globaleagle , you forgot about his "amazing act of kindness".
Thurston gave his headgear to a young Cronulla fan. This is astonishing, astounding and bewildering, and puts him a cut above.
That young fan will always remember that moment. (And no doubt throughout his own future career, will insult and swear at refs.)(When he loses.)

Funny thing is, Thurston's been doing this for years whenever his team gets knocked out.

Lyonstomenzies

Bencher
Premium Member
Ive been going to for the Sharks all year once I realized we were hopeless.

I don't mind the Sharks, as they have never hurt us or cheated us out of a grand final. Melbourne on the other hand cheated the cap to beat us in 2007.

They are dirty scum who are a manufactured "franchise" not s team. They get every leg up from the NRL, and are only eclipsed by the Broncos as the ultimate team that's gets whatever they want from the NRL.

Don't kid yourselves, the Purple Cheats are not deserved of anything. They are irrelevant in Melbourne and hated by me.

Go Sharks

Mark from Brisbane

“ Boomer still Booming”
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The Faders will be fired up tonight but the atmosphere won't be like last weekends game and once Scam and his world champion side of wrestlers start slowing down the game the Faders will do just that.

Although the refs might surprise me and clamp down on it, however the Viking Clap ends tonight ( IMO ).

Scorpio

Armchair Expert
They're the last hope of making sure Cronulla don't win. Go storm. I don't think the raiders can win the GF.
Sandor Earl gets banned for 4 years, yet the Sharks team of drug cheats will be celebrated all week by the hypocrites at the NRL. If they all received 2 year bans like they should have we wouldn't have to sit through the sickening thought of them winning a Comp. it's the same as when the NRL let the Bulldogs players take pay cuts to stay together after their salary cap rort. They won the comp two years later because the NRL were so spineless.
Would any team have won against the Sharks last night? To me it looked like every 50/50 call from the referees went their way, and that doesn't include Townsend's try off an obvious forward pass.

And speaking of hypocrites:

BUZZ ROTHFIELD ‏@BuzzRothfield 19h19 hours ago
CONFESSION: I personally congratulated @Todd_Greenberg on the standard of refereeing #NRLSharksCowboys
https://twitter.com/BuzzRothfield/status/779300899193692160

HoldenV8

Journey Man
Is it me or did it look like Rapana actually kicked that ball dead before the ball actually hit the ground?

EagleFromMay1967

Sky Punching : send them High as the Clouds
The storm game is so predictable, so boring, so poor spirited, it is driving away fans from the game. Go the green machine. Get a lead and try to hold it in the 2nd half.

HoldenV8

Journey Man
TBH I really couldn't care less who wins this game, just that whoever does beats Cronulla next week (if you think last years all Qld GF was enough, god help us if the Sharks win and Paul Gallen lifts the trophy).

What I am interested in is seeing how Blake Green plays.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
14 11 3 103 26
14 10 4 118 24
14 10 4 78 24
15 9 6 161 20
14 8 6 60 20
14 7 7 63 18
14 7 7 37 18