Finals Predictions

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details

Eaglehauser

Die Hard
I still have belief that we can give things a good shake and believe the match vs storm was an anomaly given a number a factors that occurred. Alot of dropped heads on the forum since that loss but we have shown all year we play our best in the face of adversity.

I say with cards falling our way starting this week with Parra, we look likely to play Tigers at brookie week 1 and that will be a tough win leading into souffs week 2 who we will ambush with elimination at hands of rorters (not without a scare to them - golden point loss). This scenario will leave me a happy eagle in the off season

Keen to hear others opinions

I still have belief that we can give things a good shake and believe the match vs storm was an anomaly given a number a factors that occurred. Alot of dropped heads on the forum since that loss but we have shown all year we play our best in the face of adversity.

I say with cards falling our way starting this week with Parra, we look likely to play Tigers at brookie week 1 and that will be a tough win leading into souffs week 2 who we will ambush with elimination at hands of rorters (not without a scare to them - golden point loss). This scenario will leave me a happy eagle in the off season

Keen to hear others opinions

That’s how I see our finals series going too. Hence why it’ll be way more beneficial to come 5th so it can go that way!

This team is full of surprises and I think a lot have forgotten that. We kept winning without Tommy AND Chez at the start of the season, so what’s there to say we can’t do the same during the finals series ;)

I’m so excited to just finally play finals again!

That’s how I see our finals series going too. Hence why it’ll be way more beneficial to come 5th so it can go that way!

This team is full of surprises and I think a lot have forgotten that. We kept winning without Tommy AND Chez at the start of the season, so what’s there to say we can’t do the same during the finals series ;)

This scenario also gives us 3 sydney finals to show our support :clap:

And it will be a final at Brookie (never thought we’d see that again).
But we have only won 2 games this year without either Tom or Cherry on the field. And 4 of 11 full games Tom didn’t play.
I can’t see us winning a final, but winning 2 would be outrageous. In a good way.

And it will be a final at Brookie (never thought we’d see that again).
But we have only won 2 games this year without either Tom or Cherry on the field. And 4 of 11 full games Tom didn’t play.
I can’t see us winning a final, but winning 2 would be outrageous. In a good way.
Between round 7 and 12 Manly only lost to Broncs, Titans and Riff when Chez and Turbo were injured.

The experience that the promoted players gained is also a factor now.

I never believed that a Team Sport is completely defined by a star player.
Star players need the support around them to produce their magic :happy:

Des will just adjust the game plan to work towards the strength of the promoted players :nod:

giphy.gif

I reakon souths a still in with a shot this year. Cook is one of the best players atm and along with big sammy and murray can trouble anyone including the storm and rooters.

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
9 4 5 -19 8