Finally...some credit for Manly (NRL Lowdown)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Kent on 360 saying DCE needs to play at that level 9 weeks out of 10 to justify his pay.

I don't think any half ever has done that.
I think the sentiment is that there needs to be less difference between his best and his worst. The top players in the NRL have an ability to produce consistently high quality.

Honestly, I want us to be constantly written off by the media. That is when we are at our best. Fly under the radar and backs against the wall. I want nothing but bad press on how we are only winning because we got lucky form here on out. Give the boys added motivation and get the siege mentality back that was so key during the decade of dominance!

I'll start, "Manly only won against the Cows because they were so undermanned with their starting front row out (please ignore all our forward injuries). Manly also only won against the dogs because of poor refereeing decisions and luck bounces of the ball from several kicks that lead to tried. Manly are only pretenders and will be given a reality check when they play against the benchmark this season. Prediction 38-8 Roosters"
Warning
Bullsht Detector Activated ....
imagesHA0D9ZZP.jpg

Warning
Bullsht Detector Activated ....
View attachment 5162

Glad you picked up on that. It was intended to be in jest.

We are travelling well but I am not a fan of blowing smoke up the teams rear end due to two wins, albeit very good wins. I just want the good old days back were it was Manly against the world. I don't like the papers saying we are going well, even if we are haha!

I don't think DCE needs to get 5 try assists a round to justify his pay, but he's our highest paid player so he should be doing more than just the average share to ensure that we're winning matches.

I know DCE and Tom are getting the attention right now, and Uate has been good. But I personally think one of Manly's best on Saturday was Jorge. Might not have scored a meat pie (ZtH ate them all), but his hands were nigh on perfect and his running metres were brilliant.

I thought so as well. He was back to his best with his big runs poking through the line, getting plenty of metres and quick play the balls or penalties. For the last couple of years he'd be dominated in the tackle every time but this season he's running a lot harder.

Hahaha u must have stamina i hope u didn't have to swap hands lol.@:D Great motto not here for a long time just a good time :clap:

Im just putting it out there, please dont hurt me. I for one think barretts replacement of toovey has been exactly what this club needed. I remember complaining to a friend that post hasler was the most uncreative and boring style of footy i had ever witnessed.( ive only been following for a decade). Since barret has been in we have seen more rolls of the dice, recruitement and focus on youth development. I was gutted parcell was let go but after seeing what cullen can do and api finalllllllllly coming good; it gets me excited. I didnt mind losing all last year because i was excited to see what walker could possibly turn into at 5/8.

Its exciting, its fresh and god damn toovey was boring.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8