Fill in the blanks this weekend

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Do your best for this weekends game now:

1. BRETT STEWART
2. STUART DaVIS
3. DAVID RONSEN
4. TERRY HILL
5. JACK ELSEGOOD
6. TONY MELROSE
7. DES HASLER
8. PHIL DALEY
9. DAVID O DONNELL
10. RICHIE POULSEN
11. IAN ROBERTS
12. MARK POCOCK
13. PAUL VAUTIN
14. BEN KENNEDY
15. DAVID HOSKING
16. MARK BRYANT
17. LUKE WILLIAMSON

(18) BRAD PARKER

That’ll do it!

NYEagle

I would assume Vaega would debut as he was in the squad last week and both wingers are out, but not sure what his beliefs are. Hopefully he gets a shot this week though.

So the question is, if three players are reconsidering what three do you hope it is?

From a purely football perspective.

For mine Olakau'atu if fit is a given then Koula and one of the wingers.

We can cover the forwards better I think atm

It'd be helpful to know which 3 players took 8 hours to backflip on their contract with god.

Last edited:
So the question is, if three players are reconsidering what three do you hope it is?

From a purely football perspective.

For mine Olakau'atu if fit is a given then Koula and one of the wingers.

We can cover the forwards better I think atm
Haumole. Koula. Aloiai. Probably fitness questions on Haumole and Aloiai but I'd like to think I can cheer for them in the future without baggage!

The 7 softcocks can go and get stuffed.

The seven players you mentioned will be in the firing line for the rest of they're playing careers.
They will cop the same abuse as Folau did.
The club has really messed up this situation. Again we are a shambles of a Club. Heads need to roll in management as clearly there has been none.
Say bye bye to the Finals.

Last edited:
The Roosters are going to absolutely rail us and end our season, but I guess the silver lining is we should get to see some new players who might help us for a genuine premiership push next year (if we haven't completely fallen apart by then)

Have been keen to see Vaega in FG ever since the trials and Weekes might just get a proper full game this time. Bullemor has deserved another crack and Segeyaro back in the NRL after 3 years is a pretty good story. Might even see Fifita/Tuitavake get a run. Shame it has come to this but I'm keen to get down to Brookie and support whoever we have playing for us

1 Rubero
2 weekes
3 harper
4 burbo
5 parker / Bilal Maarbani
6 k foz. (Please manly release shuster and keep this bloke)
7 DCE
8 keppie
9 croker
10 marty
11 Davey
12 bullemor
13 jakey

14 walker
15 paseka
16 De Luis
17 veega

The 7 softcocks can go and get stuffed.
Cool with that although I'd start with Vaega over Maarbani

Wonder where Fifita and Tuitavake stand on the Jersey...

Is Tuitavake even fit?

some of the team lists above are very funny in that 7 of our FG team have been withdrawn for a very specific reason. that reason is not and was never exclusive to them.

Many of our lower grades are of Pacifica descent therefore will most likely share the same views. many teams just replaced player A with player b who has exactly the same values.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6