Fiji - have you been there?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Didn't goto Suva we went Sagatoga which is 1/3 the size of Suva. I still enjoyed the experience, they are just fools though.

Everything is great in Fiji. I stayed at Shangri-la and then at Muscatt Cove resort on Malololailai island..(something like that) for a scuba holiday. I must say, it took me a few hours to breathe comfortable, the air was so hot, thick and stuffy, but yo get used to it.

The only disappointment was Suva...the drive from Nandi to Suva was great, but Suva had nothing...a dirty concrete city. So you missed nothing Byso. Hope you enjoyed yourself - I'd go back anytime.

yup all the cities are full of indians, I dont mind em. I work with a lot of them so understand them.

That is basically why you stick to resorts though

looks like you had a good time MB

I havnt been to fiji but i can highly recommend Langkawi, an island off the west coast of malaysia. The lifestyle is fairly similar with less indians however the costs are cheaper, all alcohol is duty free and if you want to tour SE asia your already there. its my favourite non ski holiday destination

Effectively its like phuket but less pushy, less tourists and far far cheaper.

The locals there are very foregiving (dont mind if you burn down the bar even) as they live on tourism.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4