Fibros to Silvertails: Tragedy and knockbacks driving four Fainu brothers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It really speaks volumes for some of the recruitment the club is involved with at those early points within player pathways.

There seems to be a really good pool of talent coming through the ranks.

Great to see another Fainu likely to be within our Top 30 next year as well and boy does he have some talent!

Last edited:
What an amazing story. I always see the Fainu fam with the Suli fam at home and away games, and you really cannot miss them with how loud they cheer! It is awesome to see such great juniors coming through the ranks and their incredibly supportive families. Would be a lot to get 4 boys from Fairfield to Narrabeen for training!

Also really loved seeing that the Fainu fam have held a grudge against Parra for not following through with their promise for Manase to get a spot in SG ball @:cool:

I like the fact that his agent advised him to reject interest from other clubs on the basis that Hasler would be coaching and that he would be 10 times a greater player for being coached by him. Says a lot about Hasler. Also says a lot about the integrity of his agent who looked out for his long term career rather than trade him off to the highest bidder. A very insightful article.

It really speaks volumes for some of the recruitment the club is involved with at those early points within player pathways.

There seems to be a really good pool of talent coming through the ranks.

Great to see another Fainu likely to be within our Top 30 next year as well and boy does he have some talent!
The Fulton’s played a massive role in securing much of the young talent we have now. At the time when they raided the best juniors from around the country, most of the other clubs were all up in arms about it.

Thank you Bozo and Scott... and there are sausage roll eaters on here who bitch and moan about them!

Absolutely great read on the Fainu family and what we have to look forward to!

https://www.seaeagles.com.au/news/2...y-and-knockbacks-driving-four-fainu-brothers/
I gave you a 'winner' because that's the best we have, the 'winner' of course is for the story but as usual, thanks for sharing it.
Manase and his family sound like salt of the earth types and remind me of so many Islander people I've known through my working and social life. I'm very glad they are associated with the Sea Eagles club and it might even be a lesson to those who were so quick to judge Manase when he had police charges not that long ago. 'Two sides to every story, let he who is without sin cast the first stone' (Karl Marx)

I gave you a 'winner' because that's the best we have, the 'winner' of course is for the story but as usual, thanks for sharing it.
Manase and his family sound like salt of the earth types and remind me of so many Islander people I've known through my working and social life. I'm very glad they are associated with the Sea Eagles club and it might even be a lesson to those who were so quick to judge Manase when he had police charges not that long ago. 'Two sides to every story, let he who is without sin cast the first stone' (Karl Marx)
Yes that's almost a cliche, and you can use them till the cows come home

Dont you love the spin from the Telecrap that devious and evil Manly stole the Fainu clan from the poor and helpless whinging worms, dont let spin get in the way of the truth. For the record, The whingers had every opportunity to secure Malase and they said he was not good enough!! I think its proved that hes much too good for them lol,

Dont you love the spin from the Telecrap that devious and evil Manly stole the Fainu clan from the poor and helpless whinging worms, dont let spin get in the way of the truth. For the record, The whingers had every opportunity to secure Malase and they said he was not good enough!! I think its proved that hes much too good for them lol,

Haters gunna Parra

My manger wanted me to stay, i asked why?

Because DEZ will make you a 10 times better player than the other coaches! I like his manger!

What a change, players knocking back offers to take reduced salaries to stay with the club! AFB, Marty, Faniu, Parker, Turbos etc.

Trying to lure players to Manly shouldn't be that difficult...
"We'll give you $X a season, and personal surfing instructions from Layne Beachley and Barton Lynch."
That's an incentive few clubs could match.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4