Fibros to Silvertails: Tragedy and knockbacks driving four Fainu brothers

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Looking for a big game from Manase. He was great in the Holden Cup team's run through the finals and appears to like playing in big games. Here's hoping his teammates stand up and he gets to play in a few more this season.

I like the fact that his agent advised him to reject interest from other clubs on the basis that Hasler would be coaching and that he would be 10 times a greater player for being coached by him. Says a lot about Hasler. Also says a lot about the integrity of his agent who looked out for his long term career rather than trade him off to the highest bidder. A very insightful article.

He would have certainly left if Twent was still coach.

What a great story....pity we are the only ones to read it as the mainstream media only want turmoil and fights.

This is a good news story that won’t see the light of day.

All the best to Manase and his family :inlove:
Agree, too much bullish.....t in the media and especially fox sports. The NRL journos are a disgrace. He said, she said rubbish. That’s what is destroying the game. There all so called “experts” from league straight to the courts. There’s nothing complicated about league and they all think they are doctors. They thrive on turmoil and defend the very grubs that they are themselves. They make me laugh in disbelief.

Agree, too much bullish.....t in the media and especially fox sports. The NRL journos are a disgrace. He said, she said rubbish. That’s what is destroying the game. There all so called “experts” from league straight to the courts. There’s nothing complicated about league and they all think they are doctors. They thrive on turmoil and defend the very grubs that they are themselves. They make me laugh in disbelief.
Yeah, 90% of them are just hot winded imbeciles with zero credibility who trawl the internet for gossip. Then they write up their disclaimer heavy articles of supposition and call it journalism.

Having to observe PAUL I’M SO FARKING LOUD AND CONTROVERSIAL KENT fiddling about on his phone during the Matty Johns podcast is nauseating. Like he’s out there for the people, digging up the next big story with his thumbs.

Then there’s Phil Rothfield, Danny Weidler, Steve Mascord, the Lurker, the Mole, Andrew Webster, James Hooper, Bulldog Ritchie et al... What a fine example of pond scum they all make.

Yeah, 90% of them are just hot winded imbeciles with zero credibility who trawl the internet for gossip. Then they write up their disclaimer heavy articles of supposition and call it journalism.

Having to observe PAUL I’M SO FARKING LOUD AND CONTROVERSIAL KENT fiddling about on his phone during the Matty Johns podcast is nauseating. Like he’s out there for the people, digging up the next big story with his thumbs.

Then there’s Phil Rothfield, Danny Weidler, Steve Mascord, the Lurker, the Mole, Andrew Webster, James Hooper, Bulldog Ritchie et al... What a fine example of pond scum they all make.
Yea they amaze me to the point of madness. One minute they are blowing wind up people’s skirts and the next minute they are driving the knife deep in their backs just purely to meet their needs and make a name for themselves. There like little boys fresh out of primary school. Sleazy slandering grubs of the worst kind.

I really enjoyed that article. It's a pity that relocating that family would be a salary cap breach. Because most people would just want to help them pursue their careers. It just happens to be footy.

I really enjoyed that article. It's a pity that relocating that family would be a salary cap breach. Because most people would just want to help them pursue their careers. It just happens to be footy.

And it was alright for Israel Folau’s family to up sticks and move from Minto to Brisbane when he signed with the Drizzle...I’m *sure* they didn’t receive any *ahem* ‘assistance’ to do that so their son could qualify to be a Queenslander and a purple prick...

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6