Feral Bastards

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Kiwi Eagle

Staff member
http://sportal.com.au/default.aspx/League-news-display/heavy-metal-welcome-angers-lyon-32217

Manly star Jamie Lyon lashed out at coin-throwing Parramatta fans after they targeted him following the Sea Eagles' emotional 32-24 win at Parramatta Stadium on Sunday.

Lyon, making his first appearance back at the club he walked out on in 2004, condemned supporters for endangering players and staff.

Lyon was uninjured but Manly replacement forward Luke Williamson - along with team trainers - reported being hit by coins.

"A few of the boys got coins thrown at them. I don't think that is very good," Lyon said after scoring two tries to sink his old club.

"I think they should pull their head in about throwing coins and stuff like that onto the field."

"It got our trainer and Luke Williamson in the head."

"You don't go throwing coins. It could take an eye out and do some damage."

Williamson joked: "Unfortunately they were only 20c coins. If they were the gold colour, you'd be going back there."

But he then added: "Thankfully it wasn't in my head. Fortunately no-one was hurt."

"When I went back on the field in the second half, one of our trainers noted there were plenty of coins in the ground around us."

Manly CEO Grant Mayer will file a report with the NRL over the incident, labelling the coin throwers as 'cowards'.

"It's a cowardly act to sit behind the players' enclosure and throw metal objects at people," he said.

"These people have small minds and I hope they take a good, hard look at themselves."

"You must also question the security at the ground. I know it was an exciting match but surely there was enough security at the ground to identify the culprits."

willo is dreaming if he thinks the parra fans could afford to thrown anything more than 20's

Scum of the earth out there. Gievn they beat up a cripple last time we were there I'm surprised they didn't lay the boot into Orford.

I didn't hear anything being said about it while watching the game on the box. Geez how low will some people go dead set. I don't ever remember this ever happening in a club game. ? I do remember it happening in a State of origin match where the maroons tossed near half full cans of beer at the blues in a match some years back. My g/f is a parra supporter lol but she said it's a disgusting act and shes not happy that Eel fans would go so low. And she got over the Jamie Lyon thing a long time ago.

There was one point (watching on tv) in the first half where you could clearly hear a Slime supporter going completely off right near the commentary box. Unbelievable language and was obviously looking to bash another cripple, mentally challenged or 5 year old at the back of the toilets. They should put a health warning on the tickets to any game out there.

They do have some ferals but if you all think Manly dont have fans like this you seriously have your head in the sand. We have just as many fwit inbreds as them.

How do you explain to a 6 year old what wanker means?

speaking of wanking...I went to see the nurse this morning for my annual check up and she said I have to stop wanking, I said why and she said because I'm trying to examine you.

[quote author=Matabele]
How do you explain to a 6 year old what wanker means?

speaking of wanking...I went to see the nurse this morning for my annual check up and she said I have to stop wanking, I said why and she said because I'm trying to examine you.
[/quote]
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

What people don't realise is that before Parra Stadium was built there was a wishing well which sat right in the middle of the oval!!

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4