Female Ref

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I like badger he might not be the best ref but he's not as arrogant as some of the other twats.
I hope she goes well.

Brookie said:
is she the hot one?
isn't the badge punching way above his weight?

That's her. they were on the footy show together i couldnt beleive they were together. Badger's a winner.

Napper said:
Brookie said:
is she the hot one?
isn't the badge punching way above his weight?

That's her. they were on the footy show together i couldnt beleive they were together. Badger's a winner.
Maybe old badger really knows how to use his whistle.

Might get some decent food at brookie if we put her in charge of sandwiches and meat pies

Jees - sexism isn't dead. Wow. But we all know it was doen with joking good humour.

Just watch out for the political correcness lobby - if they read this we'll be in trouble.

I wish her alll the best on Saturday night.

Men have been conditioned to listen to women from there first days of life. They are mostly raised by their mothers. When their mothers have finished they then get told what to do by their girlfriends, fianciees and wives.

Good luck to her.

And I thought my comments were bad - rolls his eyes at above :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I could see the corporate sponsorship of referees rolling in now

bones said:
Some of the male referees have copped some fairly strong (accidental) collisions with players over the years. I think it was Gavin Badger copped a knee from Dave Taylor in the back of the head as he fell in front of him at Suncorp a few years back. I would hate to see this happen to a lady.

What... like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HYHiy0hWAw&feature=related

Hopefully the NRL's first female referee will do her job more competently than the countries first female Prime Minister.

Boats & Hoes said:
Seen her referee some sg ball matches and at the national schoolboy carnival. Shes terrible.
She'd have to be better than some of the Cecchins we've got impersonating referees at the moment.

OneEyedEagle said:
Don't forget that she could also wash the players jersey, hang them up to dry and iron them before next game day.

You obviously don't get too involved in the laundry duties at your place do you. Us girls know not to waste time ironing a non-ironable jersey (roll eyes)

MissKate said:
OneEyedEagle said:
Don't forget that she could also wash the players jersey, hang them up to dry and iron them before next game day.

You obviously don't get too involved in the laundry duties at your place do you. Us girls know not to waste time ironing a non-ironable jersey (roll eyes)

Snap

Wonder if players will try this sneaky move

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZP1N4PWneMI&feature=related[/video]

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6