• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

clontaago

First Grader
Biatches, I have booked my flights for that weekend and expect to see all of you at Gosford when we smash the Roosters.

feb 18th....sweet, who is driving?

We might as well stay up there for the weekend and go to club troppo......ouch my sides hurt!!

I will probably go.

I was going to give that game the wide birth and concentrate on being a Brookie the following weekend for the Wests Tigers game.

being married must suck wheel, I will be at both!

Club Troppo, hehe. The club where you have to give them your drivers licence and you get it back when you leave without stabbing anyone.

BTW Dan Mike will drive.

Nice,

My dad will probably want to go so I might need to help him get a ride up there as Linda and I will probably stay there if she comes up

Nik is coming up.........dude! I think we need to have a chat.......Feb 18th is after the deadline!

but dude!

have you not filled me in on something!
You deadset better have a talk to her real soon, especially before booking flights to London.

Hey everyone. Clontaago is practially married after 3 dates!

It does have benefits but it can disrupt my sport TV viewing and attendance which I am not happy about

i'm engaged but the way i'm going i won't be married for three decades.

"you drink too much"
"you spend too much time with your mates"

yeah i had that in my last relationship....thats why it is no longer a relationship

\"you drink too much\"
\"you spend too much time with your mates\"

I didnt Think Richie Potsie and Ralph Drank :lol:

\"you drink too much\"
\"you spend too much time with your mates\"
You mean it's started already??????

[quote author=Daniel]
Will you be making it a step-father and son outing?

[/quote]

Not step father if I am not married. I am very good to the kid though I will talk to you in more detail later. Give us a call tommorrow

[quote author=Matabele]
[quote author=Daniel]
Will you be making it a step-father and son outing?

[/quote]

Not step father if I am not married. I am very good to the kid though I will talk to you in more detail later. Give us a call tommorrow
[/quote]

Sure.

Things are starting to ease up here. You may have noticed seeing as my acidic darkness is returning.......

:evil:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4