Features you would like to see on silvertails

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I would like an extra star.

I think I've earned it.

Other than that, if I think of something that isn't a first world problem...I'll let you know!

Dan said:
COMMANDER said:
Read initial thread without opening it.

"Dislke" button!

Main site is unusable with Safari, have had to install chrome to access this site.

What exactly makes it unusable besides safari being ****e?

I test the site in chrome, Firefox and safari usually

I currently work from a Mac book air and ipad

Not having a go mate, but this site is the only one that Safari on my Macbook Pro doesn't handle. I've reset caches, done everything I can think of.

Slow to load; impossibly slow to navigate and refresh.

Chrome works beautifully though.

Odd. I've seen slow response in the past but nailed those down individually to 3.8.1 of Wordpress. I rolled back to 3.7.2 which fixed it from my 3 test points (Netherlands, doc and Sydney)

I know you aren't having a go, I am genuinely trying to find root cause so I can fix it. Unless people report this stuff I just don't know about it if my monitoring doesn't pick it up. I posted this a few weeks back on the feedback forums as speed is my biggest focus and time spent but most responses told me it was running ok.

I will do some more log trawling this week and see if I can find some more speed elsewhere.

If I can if like to call in you for some testing when you are able

seaeagledave said:
I'd like to be able to navigate on my phone directly to the last read post, rather than the last post.

I am looking at a new mobile solution at the moment which will include thise

@Commander let me know if it is overall any faster today. Added a tonne of new tweaks today, but essentially am going to have to reprovision this server which means some temporary down time, so need to find the best time to do this.

We are running at 100% memory consumption so I need to do some tweaking but let me know how it is throughout the day

Lord Eagleton said:
More girls posting. It's a big sausage sizzle these days
Agree. I wish more female Sea Eagles would make themselves known on here. The sausage sizzlers aren't that scary.
We know you're out there Eagle Chicks. Come and join the family.

swoop said:
I would like a pop-up of a beautiful topless women after every post I make. :)

Or not. That would be similar to the Bulldogs forum where posters like to use titillating pics as their avatar.

So I guess you can go there and look at pictures or stay here and actually interact with real female posters :exclamation:

SeaEagleRock8 said:
swoop said:
I would like a pop-up of a beautiful topless women after every post I make. :)

Or not. That would be similar to the Bulldogs forum where posters like to use titillating pics as their avatar.

So I guess you can go there and look at pictures or stay here and actually interact with real female posters :exclamation:

As you should of been able to tell by the smiley and the end of the sentence it was a joke SER8.

Yes but I'm not joking about the Bulldogs, I visited there a few times in the past and you can't help noticing those avatars. I guess the Dogs are a bit backward in terms of attitudes to women, I'm sure hiring Castle was partly to try to turn that culture around.

More emiticons! Still struggling trying to get ppl to understand when your serious or stirring the pot. I think HM will probably back me here in requesting more emoticons.

anthonyb1965 said:
COMMANDER said:
No worries, glad to help out.

I gave up on Safari and then Chrome (on my Macbook Pro) and have been using Firefox for about 12 months now. Best of the lot!!! (including IE)!

IE is an atrocious browser and Safari is only marginally better.

Firefox is good however when they went to the rapid release model they caused a lot of pain including a lot of stability issues.

Chrome is by far the best if you ask me.

Lord Eagleton said:
More girls posting. It's a big sausage sizzle these days

I thought this was a Manly Sea Eagles Rugby league chat forum not a....

"I wish more posts were from the odd female who i hope in my bored creative mindset is half as attractive as the channel 9 female reporters to fill the void of what is lacking in reality forum."

Ok back to my sandboxed browser entertainment schedule to fill the void that is lacking in my life caused by the long hours spent in video analysis all for the greater good of assisting lazy Manly video analysis staff and to increase the enjoyment levels of the Manly supporter.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4