Fearless Signing Prediction Thread.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Teeheehee

Currently without a club, Bryce Cartwright insists he still loves the game following his release from the Gold Coast Titans.

Cartwright was released with more than a year to go on his contract after returning to Sydney two months ago to be with his family.

The second-rower joined the Gold Coast outfit in 2018 on a $2m four-year deal after bursting onto the scene for the Penrith Panthers as a rookie in 2014.

Having watched the new rules, I'd be looking at more utility type players. A lot of spine players injured this year and even in games with no injuries bringing another ball player on into any position when players are under fatigue seems to work.
Speed across the park and on the bench.

Out of the two Fainu was definitely the one to keep, we couldn't possibly afford two hookers of their quality on our books.

I always had a worry about Manase’s leadership in the gangster stuff and the leadership and influence over a large number of our young up and comers my preference for API was not just the football ability - also API could play longer hours, that may have changed with Manase’s maturity - I really hope I’m proved wrong but I think we went with the wrong one. I’m sure the Riff are very happy with our choice. I’m normally a glass half full but I see more gang related troubles ahead
L

Having watched the new rules, I'd be looking at more utility type players. A lot of spine players injured this year and even in games with no injuries bringing another ball player on into any position when players are under fatigue seems to work.
Speed across the park and on the bench.
yes we need ball players who can run, lots of tries from teams that can keep the ball alive. Peachey at titans or Nicho Hynes are the prototype - players that don't have a preferred position but can slot in anywhere in attack. We don't have anyone like them.

yes we need ball players who can run, lots of tries from teams that can keep the ball alive. Peachey at titans or Nicho Hynes are the prototype - players that don't have a preferred position but can slot in anywhere in attack. We don't have anyone like them.
I have watched a few Penrith games and they do that very well. Their back rowers and centres are fit and strong, but have silky ball movement, very hard to defend

I have watched a few Penrith games and they do that very well. Their back rowers and centres are fit and strong, but have silky ball movement, very hard to defend

Their edges are outstanding aren’t they. They have it all over the park, but I think their edges are game breakers.

I always had a worry about Manase’s leadership in the gangster stuff and the leadership and influence over a large number of our young up and comers my preference for API was not just the football ability - also API could play longer hours, that may have changed with Manase’s maturity - I really hope I’m proved wrong but I think we went with the wrong one. I’m sure the Riff are very happy with our choice. I’m normally a glass half full but I see more gang related troubles ahead
L
In hindsight it's obvious we went with the wrong one, but who's to know?

Teeheehee

Well may you Teeheehee ... but Dessie just loves a redemption story ... if he can get any value out of Bryce Cartwright and Foran it will be a story to rival the resurrection of Jesu .... and look what that did to his career ....

Well may you Teeheehee ... but Dessie just loves a redemption story ... if he can get any value out of Bryce Cartwright and Foran it will be a story to rival the resurrection of Jesu .... and look what that did to his career ....

I don't need your permission to Teeheehee!

I forget where I was going with that. Suffice to say it was hilarious and I received 300 likes.

For me (and I'll try and be as realistic as possible, so please don't shoot the messenger):
We need to look at players who have a contract guys.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Moses Suli
04. Brad Parker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Dylan Walker
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Taniela Paseka
09. Manase Fainu / Lachlan Croker
10. Marty Taupau
11. Jack Gosiewski
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Cade Cust
15. Andrew Davey (*new)
16. Sean Keppie
17. Haumole Olakau'atu

18. Lachlan Croker
19. Josh Schuster
20. Tevita Funa
21. Ben Trbojevic
22. Morgan Harper
23. Toafofoa Sipley

For me (and I'll try and be as realistic as possible, so please don't shoot the messenger):

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Moses Suli
04. Brad Parker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Dylan Walker
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Taniela Paseka
10. Marty Taupau
11. Jack Gosiewski
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Cade Cust
15. Andrew Davey (*new)
16. Sean Keppie
17. Haumole Olakau'atu

18. Lachlan Croker
19. Josh Schuster
20. Tevita Funa
21. Ben Trbojevic
22. Morgan Harper
23. Toafofoa Sipley
There is about 7 players to add to make the Top 30, here are 3 that would be a chance

Foran?
Miski?
Saab?

In hindsight it's obvious we went with the wrong one, but who's to know?
A few of us had issues with replacing API with Manase so soon and his gangsta stuff was already coming knowledge

Fully agree, and we have Josh Schuster, Who could easily take on this utility role and is IMO better than the above mentioned players. Could play in the back row or backline. I would guess this might be his role next year.

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Jorge Taufua
03. Moses Suli
04. Brad Parker
05. Reuben Garrick
06. Dylan Walker
07. Daly Cherry-Evans
08. Taniela Paseka
10. Marty Taupau
11. Jack Gosiewski
12. Curtis Sironen
13. Jake Trbojevic

14. Cade Cust
15. Andrew Davey (*new)
16. Sean Keppie
17. Haumole Olakau'atu

18. Lachlan Croker
19. Josh Schuster
20. Tevita Funa
21. Ben Trbojevic
22. Morgan Harper
23. Toafofoa Sipley

Surely we can do better than Jack in the second row. He provides centre cover but not a starter...
Imagine Kikau V Jack :(. We need some strike on the edges.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2