Favourite player(s) from other clubs....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Liam Knight. Respect what he's done to bounce back from what must have been a very deep dark hole.

Warriors R T S , always liked Anthony Don "s all round play and reliability , Think that Dane Copley is underrated , Ponga is very good at his bast .

Although he carries on like a tart sometimes I still like watching Canberra's Jarrod Croker. Tough for a smaller bloke and plenty of skills.

Liam Knight. Respect what he's done to bounce back from what must have been a very deep dark hole.
Happy to see him doing well these days but haven't heard that he was in any deep dark hole? I thought he had just gone through a few clubs due to being unprofessional and a young meathead.

True. I'm assuming I guess
Probably a combination of factors but seems he's making no excuses and now its paying off. This interview late last year:
"I wasn't professional and didn't carry myself with much integrity. I don't even know if I am now but I feel like I've grown up a bit.
"When I was 20 and got ahead of myself there were blokes I grew up with all killing it and I was carrying on off the field.
"I wasn't taking the opportunities at other clubs and made some bad decisions. I've never been a regular first-grader before this year."

Always liked Victor Radley. Hits like a train.

Josh Jackson even though he's coming toward the end of his career. Never seen him commit a dog act. (pardon the pun)

The Morris twins as well. Class acts.

1.HOLMES
2.TUPOU
3.MANU
4.HERBERT
5.COTRIC
6.WIGHTON
7.WILLIAMS
8.TAUKEIAHO
9.HODGSON
10.HAMLIN UELE
11.KIKAU
12.MATTERSON
13.MURRAY

Love watching Teddy, Api, Cook, Graham, Tuomalolo and Pangai Jnr but my favourite non-Manly player is Smith from Melbourne...

....NO, the other one.... :)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7