Favourite player(s) from other clubs....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I always enjoyed watching players like Steve Rogers, Steve Mortimer, Larry Corowa, Arty Beetson, Brett Kenny, Wally Lewis, Brett Mullins, Glen Lazarus, Joey Johns, Brad Fittler. In modern times, I really enjoy watching players like Benji Marshall, Damien Cook, James Tedesco, Latrell Mitchell and Quenton Pongia

I’m going straight out on an 80 minute debut, and going with George Williams. (They need subtitles if they interview him again. ):eek:
Radley.
The clockstand.
Taumalolo.
That was Williams 3rd game, but your right he looked good tonight, especially defensively.

I'm really starting to like the UK lad G Williams, put in another great performance again last night. Good defender as well! Shame because we could of possibly had him here at manly. There is a few others including Villiame Kikau, best backrower in the comp I believe when he isn't injured. Ryan Matterson, John Bateman, Joey Manu, Cameron Murray, Valentine Holmes. Another is Corey Harawira Naera definitely knows how to find the tryline and runs amazing lines, I think this new style of footy will suit him more so when he comes back next year.. I think we should definitely target him as a thommo replacement. Market value would have dropped. His ceiling is as high as elite in my opinion. Another cheap option if Suli does leave would be Patrick Herbert, I enjoy watching him play

Last edited:
Out of boredom I have a YART of ex players at clubs that have spent time in our system. Pretty good team

1.Clinton Gutherson
2.William Hopoate
3.Dean Whare
4.Jesse Ramien
5.Peta Hiku
6.Blake Green
7.Keiran Foran
8.Jared Waerea Hargraeves
9.Api Koroisau
10.Zane Tetevano
11.Shaun Lane
12.Jamil Hopoate
13.Liam Knight

14.Sam Verrills
15.Darcy Lussick
16.Ligi Sao
17.Tom Amone

Couple of players that I'd love to see at Manly because of the way they go about their work are Campbell Graham, Joey Manu, Kotoni Staggs (small sample space so far but I like his game from what I've seen), Cameron Murray, Billy Kikau and Connor Watson.

Apart from Kikau all the above just seem like smart, skillful and honest footballers, not just one dimensional "athletes". Kikau is just an attacking weapon, love seeing him wreaking havoc on the fringes. He doesn't have a high workrate and his defence may be a bit iffy, but when he gets the ball anything can happen.

Out of boredom I have a YART of ex players at clubs that have spent time in our system. Pretty good team

1.Clinton Gutherson
2.William Hopoate
3.Dean Whare
4.Jesse Ramien
5.Peta Hiku
6.Blake Green
7.Keiran Foran
8.Jared Waerea Hargraeves
9.Api Koroisau
10.Zane Tetevano
11.Shaun Lane
12.Jamil Hopoate
13.Liam Knight

14.Sam Verrills
15.Darcy Lussick
16.Ligi Sao
17.Tom Amone
Kelly, Williame, Oldfield, Chee Kam and Luke Garner out there floating around too

Fifita and hass from broncos.
Ado carr and nelson from storm
Tedesco and Jwh from roosters
Wighton from raiders
George burgess from rabbits
Sivo from eels
Lewis and Toomaga from doggies
Mcinnes from dragons
Doiehhi from tigers
Proctors from titans
That's most. Probly missed a few.

Fifita and hass from broncos.
Ado carr and nelson from storm
Tedesco and Jwh from roosters
Wighton from raiders
George burgess from rabbits
Sivo from eels
Lewis and Toomaga from doggies
Mcinnes from dragons
Doiehhi from tigers
Proctors from titans
That's most. Probly missed a few.
Proctor killed his career going to the tits.. that.. n getting caught having a few cheeky ones

I like watching a lot of players from other teams. Here is a thirteen
  1. Tedesco
  2. Addo-Carr
  3. Jennings, M.
  4. Mitchell
  5. Holmes
  6. Benji
  7. Keary
  8. Murray
  9. Graham
  10. Bateman
  11. Taumalolo
  12. Cooke
  13. Papalii
(think there was a similar thread last year)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4