Favourite For Wooden Spoon 2019

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Darius should retire immediately, Gillette is almost there too.
The Broncos fans aren't panicking, they're staying loyal and supporting their players. This is from their website....
Ohh please God please, please make the below happen at training very early next week.

1. a serious knee to Boyd for good please....
2. a deep ACL/MCL/some kinda CL for very very long time to Andrew.M
3. Anthony.S able to change playing groups attitude with a flick of a switch so that they can start playing like BRONCOS

Anyhow, you maybe burdened in granting all the 3 above but please grant 1 & 2 and I'll live with it. Remember not just injuries for those 2 but unable to play for 2 years only. That's all I ask.

The dogs and titans are still the front runners.

The dogs I think may dark horse the end of the season and finish around 13th. I just can't see the Titans doing so.

The donkeys are not out of the equation but with their roster, the 7 day turn around and the Referees, they won't finish last.

The dogs and titans are still the front runners.

The dogs I think may dark horse the end of the season and finish around 13th. I just can't see the Titans doing so.

The donkeys are not out of the equation but with their roster, the 7 day turn around and the Referees, they won't finish last.
Just when we’re having fun someone steps in with a sensible rational analysis of the situation. Who invited you to the party :)

Would love to see the Broncos come last but I think the Bulldogs are destined to do so this season and most people picked it before the season even began

I picked the Dogs for the spoon at the start of the season.
The Titans have a number of good players coming back from injury, as well as the highly-rated English centre. On paper they are much more talented than their ladder position indicates. Personally I hope they go on a winning spree because we don't have to play them again this season.

The Dog’s have probably got a stranglehold on the spoon but we can’t least dream. Imagine if the NRL’s free to air banner team came last. Humiliated every week for your enjoyment in your own lounge room on channel 9.
Milford has an injury now as well. Not sure how bad it is but if hes out for a while then your dream and now mine could come true

I picked the Dogs for the spoon at the start of the season.
The Titans have a number of good players coming back from injury, as well as the highly-rated English centre. On paper they are much more talented than their ladder position indicates. Personally I hope they go on a winning spree because we don't have to play them again this season.
Me too the dogs have no x factor at all, there spine is the worst in the comp. Dwz and napa will be hating life. Napa already losing is taking its toll. Id have big papi on the bench if he came at the right price and was made to wear the name Big papi on his jersey.

Love for the Donkeys to absolutely implode and lose every game for the rest of the year.

Now that would be an absolute treat for us north of the border fans.

Only bettered by,

Cowboys 14th
Titans 15th
Broncos 16th

How would this go SEQ fans????
If only Melbourne were a chance of doing the same. Although if they lost everything from here they still wouldn't come close.
It was such a happy day for me down here when Storm fans were burning their jerseys out the front of Olympic Park :) of course it only took a few seasons before everyone was back on the bandwagon.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6
6 3 3 16 6