Favourite For Wooden Spoon 2019

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
We are not even halfway yet but the riff, titans and dogs are all contenders.

The riff obviously have some cultural issues cause that team should be a top 8 team. They are the surprise contender, the others were expected.

The cows are also still in the running.

He has lived up here for at least 20 years. Put some Manly streamers onto his car :rofl:

(I used to do that to Greg Cox's back in the 70s :p)

Fitler was next door to Bozo at Collaroy.
Think he moved in land to Terry Hills to be bear Gasnier :giggle:

Matty Johns near Des at Collaroy and Joey up at Mona Vale

We are the preferred habitat of the League retirees :D
Just seen him the last two weekends when I’m walking home after my run. He’s in shape Brandy.

I see a fair bit of Crusher around the joint these days (used to Foz all the time..)

Des has the most natural looking colouring I've ever seen in either a man or woman.

He has lost the glorious waves, but the hair colour is the same as his early years :handok:

Write Parra off at your peril.

Haha. The eels have automatic qualification for the spoon race, and last night's loss shows us they really are rocks and diamonds (mostly rocks).

But you never know with them. They do that annoying thing where they come good with 4 weeks to go.

Haha. The eels have automatic qualification for the spoon race, and last night's loss shows us they really are rocks and diamonds (mostly rocks).

But you never know with them. They do that annoying thing where they come good with 4 weeks to go.
Then they do that not annoying thing when they build up all this hope for their fans and fail miserably :)

Strange Comp. We could be 5th or 6th, with a .500 record today. That's not much better than Barrett type win percentages.

Few losses, and you could slip to 13th in a jiffy.

The Telecrap is reporting that

"Three Sydney NRL clubs tipped as favourites for wood spooon"

The slime, the dogs

And

the eagles.
(i cant put eagles in the same line).

I don't think we will come close tbh..

Last week of June & how's this looking now Telecrap??!!! Manly on 20 points counting the bye.

Manly in 2018 was as close as its ever going to get. Never gonna happen!!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8