Fat Old and Tired

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Fatty is an embarrassment. Unprofessional and not even remotely funny. The head wobble is cringe worthy. Footy show needs a revamp. I think he has a job for life because he didn't sue for ohs breaches when he knocked himself even more stupid whilst filming an anti-ad a few years back. I can't think of why else they would hang onto him. Anyway DUI Becky can hardly talk, she was useless on The Fat.

From what I have read in the papers & heard on radio it was Singo that attacked Fatty & came out with the average footballer & TV host comment. I understand why Johns wouldn't want to go back on the Footy show he needs to move forward. I think he may well sign on with Fox Sports.

Disappointing to hear Fox have canned the League Lounge, it was good light hearted entertainment on Sunday nights.

A football show about football would be good. What we get at the moment is bad comedy interspersed with snippets of league. Don't see it getting any better if Johns goes to Fox.

If was all downhill once they stopped dressing Blocker up as a woman for the anti-ads.:)

Wasn't the lack of genuine football discussion the reason Sterlo faded from the scene? Apart from his head, he would make an excellent host of a "real" footy show.

mozgrame said:
Wasn't the lack of genuine football discussion the reason Sterlo faded from the scene? Apart from his head, he would make an excellent host of a "real" footy show.
Sterling would be good. Greg Alexander would be another.

I think the best league show on tv last year was the game plan on one hd. Had the 2gb guys on was serious footy talk with a bit of fun. The only problem was when they started having live audiences all the save the bears retards started coming in wearing their flithy red and black rags and have cardboard signs.

Maybe she should have a few drinks and take the kids for a spin in the car..

Chip and Chase said:
Fatty is an embarrassment. Unprofessional and not even remotely funny. The head wobble is cringe worthy. Footy show needs a revamp. I think he has a job for life because he didn't sue for ohs breaches when he knocked himself even more stupid whilst filming an anti-ad a few years back. I can't think of why else they would hang onto him. Anyway DUI Becky can hardly talk, she was useless on The Fat.
Tony Greig has a job for life for spearheading wsc. Wouldn't be surprised if fatty has a similar handshake agreement for his great strength during superleague.

Singleton's comments about fatty's ability on the field are way off the mark. He defended like Dallas Johnson, and had attacking ability too. He held the manly team together in the mid 80s

Chip and Chase said:

Agree 100% Fatty needs to get back to Qld full time. His good old Australian mateship and loyalty to his employer by not taking channel 9 to the cleaners is being far out weighed by his forced idiotic mannerisms and child like sense of humour that our southern cornstalk cousins find so entertaining. You've belittled yourself enough Fat. Time to come home. Let a real clown take over and entertain the giggling gimps.

Yes, Bourbon Becky is a slag but Fatty is clearly still the holder of some compromising goat photos.

Don't get this cow. She tried to get on the show and left because she didn't like working with fatty. As for Matty Johns didn't he run a failed football show. Just another beatup

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4