Farewell Kitey

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I hope he has a great career post footy retirement and would hope the club can get him back at Manly now and again.

Would've been nice to have kept him his whole career.

Legend.

I would love to have Kitey at the club currently leading our young guns like Jake T.

I have never had the pleasure of meeting Brent, but I have been told by all my mates that have met him that he is just an absolute top bloke. Cannot do enough for you, and a true legend of the club.

I met him walking into panthers at the start of last season . Got a couple of pics with him and said sad to see you leave manly mate and he said "so am I but that's life " we ended up sitting for about half hour talking well I was , firing all these questions at him and he obliged . Genually a top bloke . Good luck champ.

Great player and role model for our team. His 2 best games for Manly were the 2008 and 2011 grand finals. A great servant and forever a Manly legend. Best of luck for your future.

We've missed his level headed attitude in the last few years. All the best with the future !

A fantastic, humble footy player, great club man & true gentleman!

I take my hat off to you Kitey!
You're a legend, you deserve a better send off into retirement than this.
Such a shame it wasn't in Manly colours with the brookie faithful applauding a great man, and career. Thanks for the style in which you handled your departure too, can't have been easy and shows just how much of a champ you are!

I saw the great man down st collaroy park the other day with his kids. He was limping so badly that I am not surprised that it is a season ending injury. Poor bloke could barely walk. All the best to him in his recovery and congrats on a fantastic career kitey. What an absolute legend and he will be forever remembered as a sea eagle champion. Hope he comes back in a coaching capacity.

I hope he has a great career post footy retirement and would hope the club can get him back at Manly now and again.
Would've been nice to have kept him his whole career.
He told me he "wants to come home" to MWSE. Warmed the cockles of my heart.
Prefers a coaching capacity, but daresay he would be interested in any offer.

I honestly think he was done when he left us, so to me he went out a Manly player :happy:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7