Farewell from Crusher

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Well, I'm off next week to do a few mths travelling in Europe and then to work in London for a while. Of all the years to do it, I leave in the year we can win it all! That's what struggling through through the CA for a few years gets you. Hopefully I can get to watch the Grand Final somewhere in Europe, because I have a feeling we're going to be in it. Good luck for the rest of the year, and support the team as well as you can. Adios.

Yeah, good luck CC. Hopefully you can find a pub full of Manly fans for the big one.

If you hear the snap of a rubber glove going through Customs - it wasn't me!

Well, I'm off next week to do a few mths travelling in Europe and then to work in London for a while. Of all the years to do it, I leave in the year we can win it all! That's what struggling through through the CA for a few years gets you. Hopefully I can get to watch the Grand Final somewhere in Europe, because I have a feeling we're going to be in it. Good luck for the rest of the year, and support the team as well as you can. Adios.

good luck crusher- it's apparently not too bad watching games in London- I think they get the Friday night games live cause my brother was watching the Tigers v Manly game the other week

All the best CC. You've been a valuable contributor to ST. Trust you can look in on us now and again.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4